我非常感激你的帮助。
We appreciate your efforts for the development of the company.
我们感激你对公司发展所作的努力。
【额外成就感】
☆ A: I really appreciate your cooperation.
我非常感激你的合作。
B: It was nothing.
没什么。
☆ A: We appreciate your giving us so much of your precious time.
我们很感激你们抽出这么多宝贵的时间来帮我们。
B: It was our pleasure.
这是我们的荣幸。
☆ A: I appreciate your efforts to speak Chinese.
我很欣赏你学中文的干劲。【专门用来鼓励外国朋友的句子!】
B: Chinese is really difficult. But thanks for the compliment.
中文真的很难学。谢谢你的夸奖。
believe v. 相信
You can ask Kim if you don’t believe.
如果你不相信,可以问Kim。
You can't believe anything she says.
你不能相信她说的话。
【额外成就感】
☆ A: A jet plane just crashed into the World Trade Center tower!
一架飞机刚撞上了世贸中心大厦!
B: I can’t believe this is happening.
我不相信这样的事会发生。
☆ A: Do you believe me?
你相信我吗?
B: I’ve always believed in you.
我总是相信你的。
cheap adj. 便宜的,低级的,俗气的
Everything is cheap at that supermarket.
那家超市的东西都很便宜。
Her dress looked cheap.
她的裙子看来很俗气。
【额外成就感】
☆ A: My boyfriend is too cheap. He never buys me anything.
我男朋友太差劲了。他从来不给我买东西。
B: Money can’t buy love. You know what I’m saying?
钱买不来爱情。你懂我的意思吧?
☆ A: This car is dirt cheap.
这辆车真是太便宜了。
B: I still can’t afford it.
我还是买不起。
☆ A: Let’s go shopping. It’s the end of the season. All the stores are having big sales. Everything is dirt cheap.
让我们去购物吧。到了季末,所有的商店都在大减价,样样东西都非常便宜。
B: But I don’t have any money.
但我没钱。
☆ A: What did you think of that new restaurant?
你认为那家新饭店怎么样?
B: Cheap!
太差劲了!
P.S. Be sure to pronounce this word well. You need to exaggerate the long vowel sound. If you don’t, people will be confused and think you are talking about a popular American snack, potato chips. 当心这个单词发音要准确,你得夸张其中的长元音。要不然,人们就会迷惑,以为你想要美国人爱吃的小吃——炸薯条!