羡慕“最萌身高差”?细数其副作用(双语)

2013年,一对情侣的合影在微博走红,身高158cm的女生站在身高193cm的男友身边,显得娇小可人(已分手)。网友们大呼有安全感,把这样30CM的身高差称为最萌身高差。不过最萌身高差也是会有副作用的哟。1. You can't share clothes unles

羡慕“最萌身高差”?细数其副作用(双语)

2013年,一对情侣的合影在微博走红,身高158cm的女生站在身高193cm的男友身边,显得娇小可人(已分手)。

网友们大呼“有安全感”,把这样30CM的身高差称为“最萌身高差”。

不过“最萌身高差”也是会有副作用的哟。

1. You can't share clothes unless you're keen on a very tight wardrobe.

你们不能换着穿衣服,除非你对紧身衣特别感兴趣。

2. Taking selfies together is a difficult skill to master, and someone always gets cut out. Usually you.

一起自拍是一门高难度的技术活,总有人出框。说的就是你。

3. Sharing a doona can cause issues, and you always seem to end up with your feet sticking out the end.

靠在一起睡觉觉也会出问题,最后你的脚总是伸出床外。

4. But you do get to be the default big spoon, which is the best spoon to be because you just get tocuddle them.

你总能被他/她“小鸟依人”一把,这是最好的姿势,因为对方太娇小了,你不得不抱着他/她。

5. If you share a car, you spend a lot of time moving the seat around.

如果你们开同一辆车,你得花很多时间调整驾驶座椅。

6. When you want to wear heels, you'll just have to deal with being gigantic when you stand next to them.

如果你想穿高跟鞋,你站在他/她身边时就会显得特别巨大,你不得不接受这一点。

7. Hugs usually just end up with them getting a face full of boob or chest.

当你们拥抱时,他/她的小脸总是深埋总是你的胸器或胸怀中。

8. Though resting your chin on their head while hugging is ~very cute~.

不过抱抱的时候能把你的下巴搁在他/她的头上也挺“萌萌哒”。

9. Holding hands is never comfortable for you both.

牵手的姿势会让你们双方都觉得不舒服。

10. Kissing while standing up or putting your arm around their shoulder can often be hard.

想要站着接吻或者把你的胳膊枕在他/她的肩头都很困难。

11. You never get to be the cute one, who daintily sits in their partner's lap.

你永远不会是优美的坐在对方大腿上的娇小的那一个。

12. But you do have the prestigious honour of being able to give many a piggy-back ride and pick-up cuddles.

不过你总是享有殊荣,可以让他/她玩“骑大马”或是“举高高”的游戏。

13. It's very easy to hide things like presents and your junk food stash – just put them on the top shelf.

想要把礼物或者你的私货零食藏起来总是很容易——放在柜子顶格就行。

15. Though, short people usually are very resourceful.

不过,矮个子往往都有大智慧哟。

16. You always have to moderate your walking speed so that your partner's little legs can keep up.

你不得不放慢自己走路的速度,这样他/她的小短腿才能追上你。

17. And if you want to have a bath together, be prepared to have cold legs.

如果你们想一起泡澡,就等着腿晾在外面吧!

18. Though there are struggles, you can't deny that their size makes them pretty cute and somehow even more loveable.

虽然有许多小困扰,不过你不得不承认,他/她娇小的身材确实非常萌,而且让你莫名的更喜欢他/她了。 

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/14563.html

为您推荐