心脏病烧烤餐厅,一个汉堡两万卡路里!竟然有人会吃!

美国一家以医院为主题的餐厅,服务员都装扮成护士,顾客则扮成病人,穿上病人的服装;这里为顾客提供并不健康的快餐。Will Wei: Im standing in front of the Heart Attack Grill where death is good for business, according to i

美国一家以医院为主题的餐厅,服务员都装扮成“护士”,顾客则扮成“病人”,穿上病人的服装;这里为顾客提供并不健康的快餐。

心脏病烧烤餐厅,一个汉堡两万卡路里!竟然有人会吃!

Will Wei: I’m standing in front of the Heart Attack Grill where death is good for business, according to its owner.

维尔·卫:我现在来到了心脏病烧烤餐厅,这里的老板称,这里提供不健康的快餐,食用过多甚至会引起死亡,而顾客死亡能让他们出名,就会招徕更多顾客。

Jon Basso: Death equals business at the Heart Attack Grill. Will it please me if other spokesmen die in the future? Absolutely.

乔恩·巴苏:在心脏病烧烤餐厅,死亡就是生意。毋庸置疑,将来其他发言人死亡对我来说是一件值得开心的事。

Will Wei: I’m going to go inside and see what it’s like. The gimmick of the Heart Attack Grill, if you haven’t already noticed, is that it’s a hospital-themed restaurant with a twist.

维尔·卫 :我现在要进去看看,里面到底是什么样的。为什么说心脏病烧烤餐厅暗藏玄机,也许你早已发现,这里是一个以医院为主题的餐厅。

The waitresses dress up in tight nurse outfits; customers are required to put on hospital gowns to get in; and the food is unapologetically awful for you.

女服务员都身穿紧身护士服,顾客则需要穿上病人的服装,毋庸置疑,这里的食物对你的健康也没什么好处。

How many pounds is this?

一个汉堡里面有多少磅牛肉?

Waitress: Four pounds.

服务员:里面有四磅牛肉。

Will Wei: Ok. I’m going to go with the Octuple Bypass Burger. So, I can add 40 bacon slices to it.

维尔·卫:我现在要买八层的“心脏搭桥汉堡”。这里面要加四十片培根。

Waitress: Do you want bacon, chili, tomato, onion, lettuce cheese on it?

服务员:里面要放培根、辣椒、番茄、洋葱和生菜奶酪吗?

Will Wei: Yeah, you know what? Let’s get everything. And the Flat Liner fries and the wine with the IV bag and pole.

维尔·卫:是的,我要你们这里全套的东西。我还要炸薯条和四号袋的酒。

Waitress: Do you want merlot or chardonnay?

服务员:您需不需要梅乐酒或夏敦埃酒?

Wei: I don’t know. Does it really matter at this point?

维:不确定,点不点这酒要紧吗?

Waitress: Not really. Alright are you ready for some surgery? I’m really excited to spank you.

服务员:倒是没有那么重要。准备好“做手术”了吗?我迫不及待想打你了。

Wei: Oh, and if you don’t finish your food, you’ll get a spanking from your waitress. It’s company policy, apparently.

维:如果你吃不完你点的食物,服务员会打你的屁股。这显然是附赠的服务。

Waitress: Ok, you ready? This is the merlot.

服务员:准备好了吗?这是您要的梅乐酒。

Wei: What year? Do you know?

维:你知道这酒是哪一年的?

Waitress: Hahaha, no.

服务员:哈哈,不知道。

Wei: Alright, here’s the wine.

维:好吧,这是刚刚点的酒。

Waitress bring out the burger.

服务员拿出了汉堡。

There it is.

这就是“心脏搭桥”汉堡。

Waitress: It comes with 8 patties. Four pounds of beef. There’s 40 pieces of bacon on there; chili, tomato, and cheese. So, good luck to you!

服务员:汉堡里面有八个肉饼,共四磅牛肉,四十片培根,还有辣椒、番茄和奶酪。祝您用餐愉快!

Wei: The Octuple Bypass Burger. Oh my god. Can you actually pick this up? Here I go. I don’t know where to start. Here we go. How many calories is this, do you know?

维:天哪,这就是传说中的八片牛肉的“心脏搭桥汉堡”。你觉得你能吃完吗?我要开始吃了,我都不知道从何处下口,好的,来吧!你知道这样的汉堡含有多少卡路里吗?

Waitress 2: Nineteen thousand, nine hundreds, and something. It’s enough for about 10 days.

二号服务员:19900卡路里,或许还会更多。这些能量足够一个人十天的消耗量

Wei: Alright, I feel good about myself. I have people literally staring at me through the window wondering what the hell is that guy eating.

维:哈哈,我现在感觉还不错。现在正有人透过窗户看着我,那人或许在想,这家伙吃的是什么鬼东西。

I’ve eaten a lot of weird things in my life. I’ve eaten the McGang Bang, the Monster Mac, the Land, Sea, and Air burger. But none of that compares to this. This burger has enough calories to last a normal human being for 10 days. There’s no way I’m going to finish this, and I really don’t want a spanking so what I’m going to do is take some cash out of my wallet, put it down here, and I’m going to sneak out of here.

我曾经吃过很多稀奇古怪的东西。我曾经吃过McGang Bang系列汉堡,魔鬼系列汉堡(the Monster Mac),海陆空汉堡(the Land, Sea, and Air burger),从来没吃过这么惊人的汉堡。这个汉堡里所含的热量足够一个人生活十天的消耗。我怎么可能吃的完,我也实在不想被打屁股,所以我想放一些小费在桌上,马上开溜。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/14771.html

为您推荐