哈维.韦恩斯坦通过代言人发布声明,反驳萨尔玛.海耶克的指控,后者近日撰写长文,称拍摄2002年的《弗里达》时遭韦恩斯坦反复性骚扰,被拒绝后他插手该片制作、阻碍上映,并细说到他要求她加一场剧本里没有的裸戏。
Actress Salma Hayek has described Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein as a rage-fuelled "monster", alleging he sexually harassed and threatened her.
好莱坞女星莎玛.海雅克用“一点就着的野兽”来形容好莱坞大鳄哈维.韦恩斯坦,并声称说哈对其实施性骚扰和威胁。
Writing in the New York Times, Hayek said Weinstein once told her: "I will kill you, don’t think I can’t."
在纽约时报的报道中海雅克表示,韦恩斯坦曾警告她说“不要觉得我不会杀了你”。
Dozens of actresses, including Rose McGowan, Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow, have accused Mr Weinstein of harassment or assault.
包括罗斯.麦高恩、安吉丽娜朱莉以及温妮丝帕特洛在内的很多女星都控诉韦恩斯坦威胁和性侵。
He denies all allegations of non-consensual sex.
他(韦恩斯坦)否认了所有关于他对人实施非自愿性行为的指控。
The BBC has approached representatives of Mr Weinstein for a response to Salma Hayek’s article.
BBC已接洽了韦恩斯坦的代表,以对莎玛.海雅克的文章进行回应。
How Weinstein scandal unfolded
韦恩斯坦丑闻始末。
In the NYT, Hayek, 51, a Mexican-American, describes working with him on what she called her "greatest ambition" - telling the story of Mexican artist Frida Kahlo.
51岁的墨西哥裔美国女星海雅克纽约时报上一篇文章中描述了她和韦恩斯坦共事。这篇文章中她表达了她最大的抱负就是演绎墨西哥女艺术家弗里达.卡罗的故事。
After striking a deal with Weinstein for the rights of the film that would eventually become 2002’s Frida, Hayek wrote it became "my turn to say no".
海雅克在文中写到,在与韦恩斯坦达成针对最终出演同名电影《弗里达》的版权协议后,那时“轮到我说不了”。
No to me taking a shower with him.
“不让自己和他一起沐浴”
No to letting him watch me take a shower.
“不让他看我洗澡”
No to letting him give me a massage.
“拒绝他对我的身体触碰”
No to letting a naked friend of his give me a massage.
“不让他带裸体的朋友给我按摩”
No to letting him give me oral sex.
不再让他给我口交
No to my getting naked with another woman," she wrote.
“不要让自己与另一个女人赤裸,”她写道。
She goes on to accuse him of threatening to shut the film down unless she filmed a nude sex scene with another actress.
她继续指控他说,韦恩斯坦威胁她除非她拍摄与另一个女演员赤裸性行为的镜头,否则就叫停电影的拍摄。
I had to take a tranquilizer, which eventually stopped the crying but made the vomiting worse, she wrote of her emotional turmoil at filming a scene she thought unnecessary.
在拍一个她认为没有必要拍的电影片段时,她写道了自己的情绪波动,“我不得不服用镇定剂来(帮我)不再哭泣,但是这使得我呕吐得更严重了,”
As you can imagine, this was not sexy, but it was the only way I could get through the scene.
你们可以想象,这并不是性,但是这是我唯一可以继续演这部电影的方式。
Frida would eventually gather six Oscar nominations, including a Best Actress nod for Hayek.
最后电影《佛里达》最终获得包括海雅克最佳女演员在内的六项提名。
Mr Weinstein has been accused of rape, sexual assault and harassment, but has "unequivocally denied" any allegations of non-consensual relationships.
韦恩斯坦已经被控强奸、性侵和骚扰,但是他明确否认任何对其双方非自愿性关系的指控。