“你活该”的英文表达

首先,学学我不吃这一套,我才不买你的帐,我才不信你的话如何用英语表达。很简单,用这个词buy:Stop wasting our time; I just don't buy your story.不要再浪费时间了,我才不信你的鬼话。Things are usually too good to be true, I

首先,学学“我不吃这一套”,“我才不买你的帐”,“我才不信你的话”如何用英语表达。很简单,用这个词“buy”:

Stop wasting our time; I just don't buy your story.

不要再浪费时间了,我才不信你的鬼话。

Things are usually too good to be true, I won't buy it.

事情太好了反而让人难以置信,我不会信的。

Even though you tell the truth, nobody is going to buy it.

即使你讲实话,也没人信你。

那如果某人会买你的帐,信你的话呢,就用“buy”的肯定句式:

Do exactly what I told you to do, your mom will buy it.

就按照我教你的去做,你妈妈会信的。

顺便提一句:给某人买某物呢,一般用”buy somebody something”, 比“buy something for somebody”听上去更地道。

Jenifer's finance bought her a house.

珍丽佛的未婚夫给她买了座房子。

When I turn 20, my parents will buy me a laptop.

当我满20岁后,我爸妈会给我买台手提电脑。

下面,介绍一个很棒的词:deserve,意思是应受,应得,值得,活该,所以它后面应受,应得的东西可以是好的,也可以坏的。

We've been working on the report days and nights, we deserve a long vacation.

我们整日整夜地赶这份报告,我们该放个长假了。

Tony deserves a reward for his efforts.

托尼的努力值得奖励。

I deserve putting on a nice dress and going to a party tonight.

我今晚要奖励一下自己,穿上漂亮的裙子去参加派队。

You deserve the criticism because you're always late for work.

你工作老迟到,是该受到批评。

David deserves the loss of her girlfriend; he never really cares about her. 大卫被女朋友甩了,活该,他从来就没能真正地关心过她。

You deserve it!

你活该

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/1537.html

为您推荐