受新冠疫情的影响,很多国家不得不发布在家办公、在家学习的指令。这样可以保持社交距离,有助于控制新冠疫情。然而,很多人发现,父母在家办公,孩子在家学习,是非常困难的事情。因为许多孩子都乖不了两秒,为了不受打扰,很多家长不得不将自己锁在房间里,在门外留字条,希望孩子不要来打扰。这里有一些非常搞笑的字条,快来一起大笑吧。
Parents have to walk that fine line between being in charge and still being cool. On one hand, you have to lay down the law. On the other, you want to be the parent that your kids can come and talk to.
既要保持威严感掌控全局又要看起来很酷很好相处,这个界限家长们不好把握。一方面,家长需要订立规则,而另一方面,他们还需要做到让小孩可以亲近。
Mum is in a meeting. 9:30-11:00. Do Not Enter! The answer to your question might be here: upstairs, in the wash, I don’t know what’s for dinner, No, in your bedroom, piece of fruit.
9:30-11:00,妈妈在开会。别进来!你要问的问题的答案可能都在下面:在楼上、衣服在洗呢、我也不知道晚上吃什么、不可以、在你卧室里、(可以吃)一片水果。
I forgot to buy more snacks. I hope my love is enough fuel to get you through the day. XO, mom.
我忘了给你买零食了,不过我希望,我对你的爱足够让你撑过今天。亲亲抱抱,妈妈留。
One cannot live on love alone. (光靠爱可活不下去啊)
Kefta is for dinner. Touch Not!
牛肉丸子是晚饭要吃的,别碰!
This is not a note to remind you that I love you. We just have no napkins left. Kisses, Mom.
给你写这条不是要说我爱你。只是告诉你我们家没餐巾纸了。亲亲,妈妈留。
I spent 1.5 hours cleaning this kitchen. If you mess it up… I WILL CUT YOU. Mom
我花了一个半小时把厨房打扫干净。要是你给我弄乱了,我就削你。爱你的妈妈。
The heart is a nice touch.(心心倒是画得不错)
整个洗衣机都贴满了NO,表示:“这些地方不要碰!”
滚筒洗衣机盖子上贴着Close me! (给我关上!)
Want today’s WiFi passwords?
1. Make your beds.
2. Vacuum downstairs.
3. Walk the dog.
想知道今天的WiFi密码是吧?
1. 把床叠了
2. 把楼下用吸尘器打扫了
3. 再把狗遛了
就告诉你
Kevin and Molly,
I worked very hard on this kitchen today. The counters and sink were clean and empty. I also washed the floor! If you don’t leave the kitchen the way you found it. I will punch you in the throat. Love mom
Kevin, Molly. 我费了老大劲把厨房搞干净了,灶台和水池都干净整洁。地我也拖了!要是你俩用完厨房之后跟之前的卫生状况有半点不一样。我就给你一比斗!爱你们的妈妈留。
I’m happy that you’re trying to help me, but, please, stop pouring the water in this vase. These flowers are artificial.
看到你想帮忙我很高兴。但是,我请你不要再给这个花瓶里浇水了!这花是假的!
Put dirty clothes in me!
Yours sincerely,
dirty laundry basket.
P.S. I’m watching you!!!
请把脏衣服放到我里面来。此致,你的脏衣篓。PS. 谁的小眼睛,还没看我!
Every time you don’t eat your sandwich, a unicorn dies. #DadFact# Love, Dad.
你只要有一次不吃三明治,世界上就会有一只独角兽死去。#老爸冷知识# 爱你的爸爸留。
Please do not eat unless you get permission from me!
没我允许,不准吃谷物麦片!
OK, Chela. We took $3 from your piggy bank. This cereal is now yours to control. Mama and Dada.
呃,希拉啊。爸爸妈妈从你的小猪存钱罐里拿了三块钱哈。麦片的话,你就随便吃吧。妈妈爸爸留。
Feed me.
喂我纸。
The dishes will not wash themselves.
碗筷没有自洁功能!
You have missed curfew! Do not knock or ring the doorbell. You may sleep on the patio. I have been generous this time and provided a blanket.
你没在晚上截止时间前回到家!不准敲门,也别按门铃!睡在门外露台上吧。我这次已经是宽宏大量了,给了你条毯子。