日常购物消费常用英语口语

英语在生活和就业中的重要性已经越来越显著了,日常交际口语是大家必须掌握的。学习啦为大家准备了“购物消费常用的英语口语”,一起来看看吧!购物消费常用的英语口语1A:Can I help you, Miss?小姐,需要点什么?B:I would like to orde

英语在生活和就业中的重要性已经越来越显著了,日常交际口语是大家必须掌握的。学习啦为大家准备了“购物消费常用的英语口语”,一起来看看吧!

日常购物消费常用英语口语

购物消费常用的英语口语1

A:Can I help you, Miss?

小姐,需要点什么?

B:I would like to order 2 office-style cabinets and desk calendars. We want office-style cabinets in white. The catalogue number is 90-f-2356.

我要订购两个办公柜和两份台历。办公柜要白色的产品编号是90-f-2356。

A:How soon do you want it?

你要多快送到?

B:Could you deliver it tomorrow?

你能不能明天送到?

A:No problem.

没问题。

B:Please handle the items carefully.

请小心运送货品。

A:Certainly.

当然。

B:We will pay by collect on delivery.

货到时我们付款。

购物消费常用的英语口语2

We hope you can accept payment in other currencies expect in US dollars.

我方希望除了美元之外,贵方能接受其它货币的付款。

. We shall be very happy if you can grant us a extension of weeks.

如果贵方能给予两个星期的宽限的话,我方会很高兴的。

. We ask to put off the time of our payment months later to facilitate the capital turnover.

我方要求延迟付款个月,以利资金周转。

. Payment by L/C is our method of trade in such commodities.

用信用证支付这种商品是我们的贸易方式。

. Our usual terms of payment are by an irrevocable L/C to be established in the seller’s favour through the bank of China.

我方通常的支付方式是通过中国银行开立的,以出口商为头的,不可撤消的信用证。

. For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable letters of credit available by seller’s documentary drafts at sight.

就出口而言,我们通常根据出口商跟单即期汇票采用不可撤消的信用证。

. We usually make payment by letters of credit or adopt some other modes of payment such as immediate payment, deferred payment and payment by installments.

我们的支付方式通常是信用证或采用其它的付款方式,如实时付款、延期付款、分期付款。

. We have opened an L/C in your favor through the Bank of China for an amount of £, to cover the full CIF value of our order No .

我方已通过中国银行开立以贵方为抬头人、数额为英镑的信用证来支付编号为订单的所有到岸价的货款。

. We will start the payment in half a year and all the amounts will be cleared off within years by six installments.

半年后我方将开始支付货款、所有的货款将在年内分期全部付清。

. We prefer to have the payment made by L/C through the negotiating bank in Sweden.

我们更倾向于通过瑞典的议付行用信用证来支付货款。

. Payments shall be made by us after receipt of the shipping documents specified in clause of this contract.

我方将在接到按本合同第条所规定的货运单据之后付款。

. We shall open a letter of credit in your favor to be settled in US dollars.

我们将开立以你主为收益人的信用证,以美元结算。

. We agree to accept goods in shipments and you may draw on us at d/s from the date of dispatch of each shipment.

我方同意分批发货,贵方可以向我方开立以每次发货日期乍起的见票后天付款的汇票。

购物消费常用的英语口语3

. Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A?

贵方可否对我方的这次生意做一个破例,接受付款交单或承兑交单。

. I hope you would leave us some leeway in terms of payment.

我希望在付款条件方面你们能通融一些。

. Would you agree to a -day credit period?

贵方能同意天的付款期吗?

. Because of the money problem, I hope that you can allow us to pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, then we’ll pay the rest once month.

由于我方有些财务上的困难,希望贵方能允许我方分期付款,在交货后先支付第一笔款项,余下的货款则按每月一次支付。

. We are having some trouble in receiving payment, so we want to ask if we could defer payment until the end of the month.

因为收款方面有点麻烦,的怪可不可以将我方的货款延迟到月底再支付。

. We refer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.

由于这批货物很昂贵,所以我方希望在交货后再付款。

. We hope to payment by bill of exchange at d/s.

购物消费常用的英语口语4

A:I'm looking for a necklace for my girl friend as a birthday present.

我正在找一条项链,要送给我女朋友作生日礼物。

B:You've come to the right store. We've got a beautiful and wide selection of necklaces for you to choose from.

您来对地方了。我们有各种各样漂亮的项链供您选择。

A:I like that one over there. Can you show it to me?

我很喜欢那边那条,你能拿给我看看吗?

B:Do you mean the exquisite golden necklace?

您是说那条精美的金项链?

A:Exactly. How much do you want for it?

正是。你要价多少?

B:It costs only two thousand yuan.

只要2000元。

A:Is it made of pure gold?

是纯金制成的吗?

B:Yes, it is, and the lustre will never fade out.

是的,而且光泽永不会褪。

A:I'll take it. Please wrap it up for me and give me the receipt.

我买了。请帮我包起来,并给我收据。

我方希望以天期的汇票付款。

购物消费常用的英语口语5

If you give me a discount, I’ll take it right now.如果你给我打折,我马上就买。 - Is 20% off OK?打八折好吗?

Is there any discount? 有折扣吗?

How much discount do you give? 你们可以给几折?

Could you cut the price a little, please? 你可以把价格降一点吗? - How about 30 yuan? 30元好不好?

My last price is 20yuan. 我最多只肯出20元。

If it was a bit cheaper,I’d take it. 要是能便宜一点,我就买。

How much are you willing to pay? 你愿意出多少钱? -It’s quite reasonable.价格很公道啊。

the price in our store are fixed.我们这里不降价。

How about giving me a little discount?给我稍微打点折怎么样?

I’m afraid I can’t. I can show you some other shirts that are more affordable if you’d like. 恐怕不行。如果你愿意,我可以给你看看其他一些便宜的衬衫。

can you lower the price? 能便宜些吗? -Not a chance. 不讲价的。

How about 20% off? 打个八折怎么样?

I’ll give you if you buy two. 如果你买两件的话就可以。I'd like to buy three kilos of apples. 我要买三公斤苹果。

That's too much. 太贵了。

I'll take it. 我买下了。

    本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/18894.html

    为您推荐