经典双语美文:一颗开花的树

A Blooming Tree一颗开花的树May Buddha let us meet in my most beautiful hours,如何让你遇见我,在我最美丽的时刻,I have prayed for it for five hundred years.为这我已在佛前求了五百年。Buddha made me a tree,佛于是把我化做一

A Blooming Tree

一颗开花的树

May Buddha let us meet in my most beautiful hours,

如何让你遇见我,在我最美丽的时刻,

I have prayed for it for five hundred years.

为这我已在佛前求了五百年。

Buddha made me a tree,

佛于是把我化做一棵树。

By the path you may take.

长在你必经的路旁。

In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun,

阳光下慎重地开满了花,

Every flower carrying my previous hope.

朵朵都是我前世的盼望。

As you are near,

当你走近,

Listen carefully,

请你细听,

The quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

颤抖的叶是我等待的热情,

As you pass by the tree without noticing me.

而你终于无视地走过。

My friend,

朋友啊,

Upon the ground behind you,

在你身后落了一地的,

Is not the fallen petals

那不是花瓣

But my withered heart.

是我调零的心。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/23158.html

为您推荐