夏娃的厚颜无耻-是什么意思

佩利厚颜无耻地说,他属于靠自己努力而白手起家的那一类人。Paley had the cheek to say that he was one of those who had pulled themselves up by their own bootstraps.亨利自己有车,但几乎每天早晨都搭我的车,真是厚颜无耻。Henry

  • 佩利厚颜无耻地说,他属于靠自己努力而白手起家的那一类人。Paley had the cheek to say that he was one of those who had pulled themselves up by their own bootstraps.

  • 亨利自己有车,但几乎每天早晨都搭我的车,真是厚颜无耻。Henry has a car of his own yet he scrounges a lift from me nearly every morning. What a nerve.

  • 在你昨夜所为之后,我不知道你竟这样厚颜无耻,甚至还要和我说话。I don't know how you've got the nerve to even talk to me after what you did last night.

  • 冒昧,放肆放肆地傲慢或令人不愉快的行为或语言;厚颜无耻Behavior or language that is boldly arrogant or offensive; effrontery.

  • 我对你的厚颜无耻感到惊奇。I admire your audacity.

  • 他的厚颜无耻使我感到吃惊。What knocks me is his impudence.

  • "那个人,真是厚颜无耻。" 她像一只饿豹绕着这个房间来回地走着。"That creature-of all the nerve-" she prowled round the room like an angry leopard.

  • 我没有某些人那么多钱,但我有不下于他们的厚颜无耻,而这是仅次于金钱的东西呢!I haven't got as much money as some folks, but I've got as much impudence as any of them, and that's the next thing to money.

  • 我生气他的厚颜无耻。I was annoyed at his impudence.

  • 厚颜无耻brazen and shameless

  • 我无法忍受他的厚颜无耻。I could not put up with his indecency.

  • 厚颜无耻的brazen

  • 最使我震惊的是他的厚颜无耻。What knocks me most is his impudence.

  • 真是难以置信,这样一位年轻漂亮的太太竟然如此厚颜无耻。It is hardly believable that such a pretty young lady is as bold as brass.

  • 无耻的人:极力想显示其聪明的厚颜无耻的人。An insolent person who seeks to make a show of cleverness.

  • 你怎能相信如此厚颜无耻的谎言?How can you believe such a brazen lie?

  • 他的厚颜无耻使我生气。His impudence displeased me.

  • 她厚颜无耻。She's as bold as brass.

  • 无耻的人极力想显示其聪明的厚颜无耻的人An insolent person who seeks to make a show of cleverness.

  • 真是厚颜无耻!How is that for impudence!

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24241.html

为您推荐