现在,我老公蹲在车管所的停车场,生他妈妈的闷气,而身边还站个泪流满面的17岁的女儿。Now my husband was sitting in the parking lot of motor vehicles fuming mad at his mother, and with a17 yr old crying her eyes out next to him.
她不是你的妹妹,也不是你的姐姐,但她是你妈妈的女儿,她是谁?She isn't your little sister, isn't your elder sister, but she is your mother's daughter. Who is she?
妈妈mama
现在,我老公蹲在车管所的停车场,生他妈妈的闷气,而身边还站个泪流满面的17岁的女儿。Now my husband was sitting in the parking lot of motor vehicles fuming mad at his mother, and with a 17 yr old crying her eyes out next to him.
我能感觉到妈妈的痛苦以及她克制这种强烈感情的压抑心理。I could sense my mother's pain and the tension of holding back the strong emotions.
在这个世界上,她的女儿是她最爱的人。Her daughter is all in all to her in the world.
公主沙皇的女儿The daughter of a Russian czar.
我的女儿们常常用甜言蜜语说服我给他们所需要的东西。My daughters can usually sweet-talk me into giving them what they want.
在店里服务的女孩们是店主的女儿。The girls who serve in the shop are the owner's daughters.
小女孩一直紧紧地拉着妈妈的裙子。The girl kept catching on to her mother's skirt.
她溺爱她最小的女儿。She dotes on her youngest daughter.
他哭叫着扑到妈妈的怀里。He let out a cry and rushed to his mother.
我很乐意让我的女儿同你的儿子结婚,这样我们会成为更加亲密的朋友。I should be pleased to match my daughter with your son, so that we could become even closer friends.
他们妈妈的病使圣诞假期失去了乐趣。Their mother's illness cast a damp over the Christmas holidays.
喂,我的女儿们。You, my daughters.
简遗传了她妈妈的大眼睛。Jane inherited her mother's big eyes.
我似乎无法使我的女儿明白要通过数学和英语考试的重要性。I can't seem to hammer home to my daughter the importance of passing her maths and English exams.
咱们这一次实在有点措手不及。什么!我的女儿到劳伦斯神父那里去了吗?We shall be much unfurnished for this time. What, is my daughter gone to Friar Laurence?
我们在妈妈的生日那天向她祝贺是应该的。It is fitting that we should remember mother on her birthday.
一个爱尔兰妇人申言,生活不富裕的男子休想娶她的女儿为妻。An Irish woman vowed that no man should have her daughter as wife who hadn't his cake baked.
妈妈的女儿-是什么意思
现在,我老公蹲在车管所的停车场,生他妈妈的闷气,而身边还站个泪流满面的17岁的女儿。Now my husband was sitting in the parking lot of motor vehicles fuming mad at his mother, and with a17 yr old crying her eyes out next to
本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24283.html