她用手揉了揉脚腕子。She rubbed at her ankle.
用手揉擦耳朵Rubbing of ears with hands
最大多数的渔场在那下面很好,做生意的一个坏的方法是哪一。Most fisheries are well below that, which is a bad way to do business.
常用in common usage
飞机拖着浓烟烈火在我下面坠落了下去。The plane twisted under me, trailing flame and smoke.
加入第四杯面粉,用手加,用手揉,知道干面粉完全融入进去,做出一个面团。Add the last cup and flour and, with your hands, begin to combine the dough until all of the dry flour has moistened into a mass.
男女male-female
有的拿着碗白干酒,让让大家,而后慢慢的喝,喝完一口,上面咂着嘴,下面很响的放凉气。Others had a bowl of liquor and, after inviting those around to join in, would drink slowly, smacking their lips after each sip and breaking wind noisily.
不用need not
我下面要说的是我个人的一个小故事。Allow me a more modest but personal anecdote.
产品名称:金珠光手揉纸Golden Pear Luster Crumpled Paper
我下面的话是讲给本校的学生们听的。My next remarks are directed to the boys and girls of this school.
您的眼睛发炎了,您很可能用脏毛巾擦过眼睛,或用脏手揉过眼睛。You have an infection. You must have rubbed your eyes with a dirty towel, or dirty hands.
我如何看到谁加入在我下面和获得多少佣金?How can I see who signed up under me and how much commissions are owed to me?
我觉得大地在我下面起伏蠕动,象一条可怕的巨蟒。I felt the soil creep and heave beneath me, like some monstrous serpent.
她用手抚摸这美丽的丝绸。She fingered the fine silk.
那么...我下面应该做什么,你如何治疗我?Verna (teary): So ... what do I do next? ... I mean how do you treat it?
农民过去用手打麦脱粒。Farmers used to thrash their wheat by hand.
辛金用两只小手揉着他那诡计多端,但极够威仪的脑袋。Simkin rubbed his cunning, imposing head with small hands.
在略为寒暄之后,他严谨详细地告诉我下面的事。Ater a few preliminaries he told me in precise and formal detail the story set out below.
男票用手揉我下面很痒-是什么意思
她用手揉了揉脚腕子。She rubbed at her ankle.用手揉擦耳朵Rubbing of ears with hands最大多数的渔场在那下面很好,做生意的一个坏的方法是哪一。Most fisheries are well below that, which is a bad way to do business.常用in common
本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24353.html