他骂人骂得口干舌燥。He swore himself horse.
我说得口干舌燥。My mouth was parched and my tongue scorched with speaking.
我感到口干舌燥。My mouth felt completely dry.
我口干舌燥想喝一杯水。My throat was parched with thirst and I wanted to a glass of water.
你讲课1个小时以后,就会口干舌燥,感到疲倦。After you have been lecturing for an hour, you get thirsty and tired.
一般现在时present indefinite simple present
他激愤,口干舌燥,渴望报仇,他恨自己,也恨一切人。He felt savage and thirsty and revengeful, annoyed with himself and with everyone else.
患近视的人一般都戴眼镜。Nearsighted people usually wear glasses.
流口水run at the mouth
我们的中午饭一般都比较简单。We usually have a simple meal at midday.
龙舌兰maguey
“一般威胁侵犯他人身体罪”常常作为并非是严重威胁侵犯他人身体罪进行使用。The term "common assault" is frequently used for any assault which is not an aggravated assault.
榨干bleed white
龙舌兰酒pulque
流口水的slobbery
凹口notch
流干drain
我们被吓得张口结舌。We were struck dumb with horror.
他就是不适合干这份工作。He was just not suitable for the job.
敞口uncovered; unsealed
口干舌燥一般是什么原因引起的-是什么意思
他骂人骂得口干舌燥。He swore himself horse.我说得口干舌燥。My mouth was parched and my tongue scorched with speaking.我感到口干舌燥。My mouth felt completely dry.我口干舌燥想喝一杯水。My throat was parched with thirst an
本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24479.html