想你的时候问月亮原唱-是什么意思

请恕我冒昧,小姐, 佣人说,我想你应该换衣服吃晚饭了。杰克逊先生的父母正等着你呢。If you'll excuse the liberty, Miss,the servant said. I think you should change for dinner. Mr Jackson's parents would expect it.任

  • "请恕我冒昧,小姐," 佣人说,"我想你应该换衣服吃晚饭了。杰克逊先生的父母正等着你呢。""If you'll excuse the liberty, Miss, " the servant said. "I think you should change for dinner. Mr Jackson's parents would expect it."

  • 任何时候都可以从你的耳朵里把刮胡泡沫喷出9码之远?Ever felt like squirting shaving foam from your ear over a distance of 9 feet?

  • 倘若你的美好祝愿能在将来实现一半,我们就是相当幸福的一对了!If the future holds only half the fine things you hope for us,we'll be lucky indeed!

  • "不,请给我一杯威士忌," 约翰尼回答说,因为他现在最想做的事就是喝醉。"No, a whisky, please, " Johnny replied, for he wanted more than anything in the world to get drunk.

  • 碰上老板情绪不好的时候,他会为了一点点小事把你大骂一通。If the boss is in one of this had moods,he'll jump on you for the slightest thing.

  • "可是对你来说这是一桩大事啊。" "什么大事不大事的!我担心什么?""But it's a serious matter for you." "Serious my foot, why should I worry?"

  • 要顾惜你的身体take good care of your health

  • "护士,我什么时候可以回家?" "我想,可能下周末吧,不过,那该由医生决定。""When will I be allowed to go home, nurse?" "Towards the end of the week, I should think, but it's for the doctor to decide."

  • 仅仅当确实需要手振音的时候才运用它(在古典音乐中相当少见)。The hand vibrato should only be used if it is explicitly demanded (which will quite rarely be the case in classical music).

  • 用膝盖支撑你的身体。supporting yourself on your knees.

  • "很抱歉在这个时候给你打电话。""I am sorry to call you this time of the day."

  • "别以为就这么定下来了,通常要局长说了才算的。" 汤姆说道。"Don't think it is settled yet; the Director always has the last word, " said Tom.

  • "你问了修理需要多长时间吗?" "问了,但是工头不在,修理工不知道。""Did you ask how long the repair would take?" "Yes, but the foreman wasn't there, and the mechanic couldn't say."

  • "别跟我来那一套!你知道他为什么做那件事。是因为她太罗嗦。""Don't give me that! You know why he did it. She nagged him."

  • 自从我是一个小孩的时候,就像多数年轻人那样(或者说他们应该那样),我就在叛逆中。Ever since I was a boy I have been, as most young people are, or should be, in revolt.

  • "你最近怎么样?" "马马虎虎""How are you getting on?" "just so-so."

  • "是啊," 孩子说,"他是这么想的,可后来猪又没病了。""Yes, " said the boy, "he did intend to, but the pig sot well."

  • "你经常去那里吗?" "一月一次。""How often do you go there?" "once a month."

  • "当然罗," 老师说,"去告诉你父亲,多谢他想着我。""I certainly do, " said the teacher, "and you tell your father he is very kind to think of me."

  • 你要是回家晚了,你妈会牵挂你的。If you're late, your mother will worry for you.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24534.html

为您推荐