我的七个姐姐绝色倾城全文免费阅读-是什么意思

午饭的时候最糟,我的七个朋友一直不依不饶地追问我。Lunch was the worst. Seven of my friends could pester me at once.我的my他要养活自己的七个孩子,更不必说还有妻子和父母了。He had to support his seven children, to say noth

  • 午饭的时候最糟,我的七个朋友一直不依不饶地追问我。Lunch was the worst. Seven of my friends could pester me at once.

  • 我的my

  • 他要养活自己的七个孩子,更不必说还有妻子和父母了。He had to support his seven children, to say nothing of his wife and parents.

  • 绝色peerlessly beautiful

  • 在我怀着忐忑不安的心情走进医院的七个半星期后,我终于要离开我的病房了。After seven and a half weeks I was leaving the hospital room I had walked into with so much trepidation.

  • 我的名字叫珍妮,我有一朵漂亮的七色花。My name is Jenny. I have got a beautiful flower and it has seven colorful petals.

  • 你是个绝色美人。You are such a dish.

  • 两个姐姐双双毕业后,我便坐上了首席小提琴的席位。And by the time my sisters graduated,I found myself in the first-violin chair.

  • "Harmsworth先生," 我用微弱的声音说。 "别打断我的说。" 他说。"Mr Harmsworth, " I said in a weak voice, "Don't interrupt, " he said.

  • 的确,玛格丽特可真是个绝色女子。For it was impossible to behold beauty more captivating than Marguerite's.

  • [和合]用精金作灯台的七个灯盏,并灯台的蜡剪和蜡花盘。NIV] They made its seven lamps, as well as its wick trimmers and trays, of pure gold.

  • "你不能带玛丽去参加晚会,她是我的女朋友。" "是这么回事吗?""You can't take Mary to the party- She's my girl." "Says who?"

  • 医生,他在撒谎。我有个姐姐,她和一个年轻人,伯爵的一个佃户,订了婚。He is lying,Doctor. I have a sister. I have a sister. She was engaged to a young man,a tenant of his.

  • 我的七年中国时光A Foreigner in China Tempus Fugit

  • 蒂娜是个绝色美人。Tina is such a dish.

  • 很抱歉这么晚来打扰你,但我的车撞到篱笆墙了,我得打电话给修理厂。I'm sorry to inflict myself on you so late, but my ear ran into the fence and I must telephone the garage.

  • 你是个绝色美人,我只在意你。You are such a dish, I only have eyes for you.

  • 贝韦克的七个Berwick's problem of the seven sevens

  • "请别让人心里七上八下的;你要是知道我的考试成绩就告诉我吧!""Don't keep me in a state of suspense, please! If you know the results of my examination, tell me!"

  • 房子里的七个爸爸The Seventh Father of the House

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24589.html

为您推荐