宝贝别蹭了我硬了h-是什么意思

油漆没干,留神别蹭了。The paint is not dry. Be careful that you don't stain your clothes.然后以最平静的冷淡心情,理好我硬领扣领结,对自己瞥了一眼。Then with the calmest indifference I arranged my collar and tie and t

  • 油漆没干,留神别蹭了。The paint is not dry. Be careful that you don't stain your clothes.

  • 然后以最平静的冷淡心情,理好我硬领扣领结,对自己瞥了一眼。Then with the calmest indifference I arranged my collar and tie and took a glimpse at myself.

  • 哦,宝贝别让我伤心Oh baby refrain from breaking my heart

  • "别磨磨蹭蹭了,我们还要赶火车呢!"Don't hang about--we have a train to catch!

  • 我真得用力把针扎到布里,那布太硬了。I really had to work the needle into the cloth; it was so stiff.

  • 好好走路--脚别蹭地.Walk properly don't shuffle.

  • 她用了很长时间才明白了我的意思。It was a long time before she tumbled to what I meant.

  • 宝贝别害羞,是狂欢的时间了Baby don't be shy it's time to come alive

  • 别leave

  • 他经过时蹭了她一下,使她从凳子上摔了下来。He brushed past, toppling her from her stool.

  • 他问了我一些有关这个题目的问题。He asked me some questions relative to the subject.

  • 你的外衣别蹭着还没有干的油漆。Don't let your coat touch the wet paint.

  • 双方对罢工所持的态度更加强硬了。Attitudes to the strike have hardened on both sides.

  • "厕所还是塞住了,我已经试过用水冲了好几次,但没有效果。""The lavatory won't flush; I've tried flushing it several times, but it won't work."

  • 你的大衣别蹭著墙--涂料还没乾呢。Don't let your coat touch the wall the paint's still wet.

  • "别以为就这么定下来了,通常要局长说了才算的。" 汤姆说道。"Don't think it is settled yet; the Director always has the last word, " said Tom.

  • 便是把全世界的财富给了我,我也不肯让我的乖乖宝贝生气的。I wouldn't vex my darling, for the wide world's riches.

  • 快干吧! 别蹭时间了。Get on with your work. Don't dawdle.

  • 马拉奇早就侧过身子向着门边蹭了,这时就拔步向门口冲去。Malachi had been edging round for the door, and now he made a rush for it.

  • 我记得,我初次同你交锋时你两分钟就击败了我的论点。I remember when I first measured swords with you and you defeated my argument in two minutes!

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24647.html

为您推荐