我的青春没在怕-是什么意思

我的my我不愿意象个懒人一样待在家里,游手好闲地把我的青春消磨掉。I will not, like a sluggard, wear out my youth in idleness at home.我簌簌的苦泪;听著那伤逝的青春,;在我的唇边重复著叹息,偶而As salt as mine, and hear the si

  • 我的my

  • 我不愿意象个懒人一样待在家里,游手好闲地把我的青春消磨掉。I will not, like a sluggard, wear out my youth in idleness at home.

  • 我簌簌的苦泪;听著那伤逝的青春,;在我的唇边重复著叹息,偶而As salt as mine, and hear the sighing years;Re-sighing on my lips renunciative

  • 如果我的儿子没在交通事故中死亡,他现在应该是一个大学生了。If my boy had not been killed in the traffic accident,he will be a college student now.

  • 我所有的朋友都怕我的房东,但我知道她是面貌凶心善的人。All my friends were terrified by my landlord, but I knew her bark was worse than her bite.

  • 我的青春已不复存在。My youth has gone.

  • 这种只谈你的儿时的话题对我来说是一堆废话。我的童年时代可没有给我留下美好的回忆。All this talk of the happiest days of your life is bunkum to me. I have no happy memories of my childhood.

  • 博纳尔在他的晚年又恢复了充满耀眼光线和色彩的青春活力,创作出格调高雅的作品。In his old age, Bonnard returned to a youthful exuberance of dazzling light and colour, producing compositions of exquisite taste.

  • 我把眼镜放错地方了,没在我的包里。I've misplaced my glasses; they're not in my bag.

  • 我的青春一去不复返。My youth is gone and can never renew.

  • 我把眼镜放错地方了--没在我的包里I' ve misplaced my glasses they' re not in my bag

  • 如果你想让关系不好使你伤心发愁的话,你可能会在叹息中浪费掉一半的青春。You can sigh away half your youth if you choose to allow failed relationships to sadden you.

  • "Harmsworth先生," 我用微弱的声音说。 "别打断我的说。" 他说。"Mr Harmsworth, " I said in a weak voice, "Don't interrupt, " he said.

  • 我的青春回到我身边。And my youth comes back to me.

  • 我的碗里什么也没在了,我的椅子也坏了。There is nothing in my bowl and my chair is in pieces.

  • 我的青春和青春的活力早已消失。My youth and youthful strength fled long ago.

  • 在整个考试过程中,我的心情十分紧张。I am on the rack during the entire examination.

  • 为什么我的青春已悄悄溜走?Why did my youth slip past me?

  • "你不能带玛丽去参加晚会,她是我的女朋友。" "是这么回事吗?""You can't take Mary to the party- She's my girl." "Says who?"

  • 如果你站在我的立场,你会怎么做?If you were in my shoes (=Were you in my shoes), what would you do?

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24736.html

为您推荐