他真有60岁了吗?他真会保养啊。Is he really 60? He's remarkably well preserved.
尽管还不到二十一岁,她已经流露出四十岁女人的风度了。Not yet twenty-one, she exhibited the demeanour of a woman of forty.
如果银根很松,利率就会下降。If plenty of money is available for loans, the rate will tend to move downward.
第二个选择(我们下面会作解释)并不是特别糟糕,但很显然布朗选择了第一个。That choice is (as we shall explain) not quite so stark, but Mr.
尽管还不到二十一岁,她已经流露出四十岁女人的风度了。Not yet twenty-one, she exhibited the demeanour of a woman of forty.
如果银根很松,利率就会下降。If plenty of money is available for loans, the rate will tend to move downward.
60岁的女人象西伯利亚,谁都知道它在哪里,但从没有人愿意去。Women in 60's, Siberia, everyone knows where it is but nobody wants to go.
如此松懈、漫不经心的作风不会再被接受了;对到堂听讲要求很松;纪律松弛。such lax and slipshod ways are no longer acceptable; lax in attending classes; slack in maintaining discipline.
我害怕60岁的到来吗?不,不怎么害怕。我感觉很棒,我一点儿也没有感觉自己快要60岁了。嗨,我现在可以继续享受我的退休金了!Does the big 60 scare me? No, not really. I feel good and I definitely do not feel like 60. Hey, I can go on pension now!
"很抱歉在这个时候给你打电话。""I am sorry to call you this time of the day."
"今晚你在家里吃饭吗?" 她母亲问道。"Are you eating in tonight?" asked her mother.
"弗雷德和他父亲一起去吗?" "不,他不打算去。""Will Fred go with his father?" "No, he's not about to."
"别继续以这种节奏节生活:你会得神经衰弱症的。""Don't carry on living this pace: You'll wind up with a nervous breakdown"
"活下去吧," 她说道,"有罪的女人。为了使你永远记住这个教训,你和你的子孙后代将永远吊着。""Live, " she said, "guilty woman- and that you may preserve the memory of this lesson continue to hang, both you and your descendants, to all future times."
"借我一美元好吗?" "不行!""Will you lend me a dollar?" "Nothing doing!"
松阳高腔Songyang High-pitched Tune
"不,如果没有通行证,我不会让他进来。""No, I will not let him in if he has no pass."
松西地区Songxi area
女人通常比男人活的久。Women tend to live longer than men.
"把店门关几天,跟我们去,萨姆。" "我是很想去。""Shut the shop for a few days, and come with us, Sam." "I'm sorely tempted to."
60岁女人下面会很松吗-是什么意思
他真有60岁了吗?他真会保养啊。Is he really 60? He's remarkably well preserved.尽管还不到二十一岁,她已经流露出四十岁女人的风度了。Not yet twenty-one, she exhibited the demeanour of a woman of forty.如果银根很松,利率就
本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24766.html