我的徒弟居然是女帝小说-是什么意思

我的my这种只谈你的儿时的话题对我来说是一堆废话。我的童年时代可没有给我留下美好的回忆。All this talk of the happiest days of your life is bunkum to me. I have no happy memories of my childhood.“狄克”,矮子说着,把头从门

  • 我的my

  • 这种只谈你的儿时的话题对我来说是一堆废话。我的童年时代可没有给我留下美好的回忆。All this talk of the happiest days of your life is bunkum to me. I have no happy memories of my childhood.

  • “狄克”,矮子说着,把头从门口伸出来,“我的心肝,我的徒弟,我的宝贝,嘿,嘿!”"Dick" said the dwarf, thrusting his head in at the door,"my pet, my pupil, the apple of my eyes, hey, hey!

  • 这个人,我的徒弟,李国煌。This person, is my disciple, Mark Lee.

  • 拿我当人质的居然是你儿子正常情况下,我不该再回头了但问题是。Since the guy who held me hostage turned out to be your son, i think logic dictates that i should move on. The problem is.

  • (真是太巧了,我在这里的第一个舞伴居然是我的同乡。)T : What a coincidence that the first person I dance with in this school is my town fellow.

  • 我也希望能快一点印心,成为师父的徒弟。I also hope to be initiated soon and become Your disciple.

  • "可是对你来说这是一桩大事啊。" "什么大事不大事的!我担心什么?""But it's a serious matter for you." "Serious my foot, why should I worry?"

  • "Harmsworth先生," 我用微弱的声音说。 "别打断我的说。" 他说。"Mr Harmsworth, " I said in a weak voice, "Don't interrupt, " he said.

  • "你不能带玛丽去参加晚会,她是我的女朋友。" "是这么回事吗?""You can't take Mary to the party- She's my girl." "Says who?"

  • 教师发觉了我的几个答案是从你那抄袭的。The teacher noticed some of my answers were cribs from yours.

  • 很抱歉这么晚来打扰你,但我的车撞到篱笆墙了,我得打电话给修理厂。I'm sorry to inflict myself on you so late, but my ear ran into the fence and I must telephone the garage.

  • 我的两个儿子有时候是一对淘气鬼。My sons are a pair of rascals at times.

  • 我的部分工作是同我们的供应商保持良好的关系。Part of my job is to maintain good relationship with our suppliers.

  • 希罗底王后:你听见他攻击我的话了吗?你居然容忍他谩骂你的妻子!You hear what he says against me? You suffer him to revile her who is your wife!

  • "她没有给我回信。事实是,她甚至没有看过我的信。"She didn't answer my letter. The fact is she didn't even read it.

  • 布伦达的志向是当一名主管,但我的抱负要比他的大一点。John hitched his wagon to a start and decided to try to become President.

  • 绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

  • 别再问我了。他们是我的朋友,我不愿背后讲人家的坏话。Don't ask me any more. They are friends of mine and I am unwilling to tell tales out of school.

  • 我的父母是因为母亲怀孕被迫结婚的,他们结婚才几个月便生下了我。My parents had a shotgun wedding and had only been married a few months before I was born.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24898.html

为您推荐