真不卡影院-是什么意思

卡to check真true不卡腰without middle chucking真的forsooth"老板刚和女朋友吵了一架,所以秘书提到取消订货单的事,说得真不是时候。"The secretary dropped a clanger when she mentioned the cancel of the order to her boss who

  • 卡to check

  • 真true

  • 不卡腰without middle chucking

  • 真的forsooth

  • "老板刚和女朋友吵了一架,所以秘书提到取消订货单的事,说得真不是时候。"The secretary dropped a clanger when she mentioned the cancel of the order to her boss who had just had a quarrel with his girlfriend.

  • 影院cinema

  • 我不能,相信已经是分别的时候了。我真不知道我是不是要离开。I can not believe the time have come to say goodbye. I am not really sure I want to leave.

  • 我真不知道那些整天在外面工作的妇女如何解决她们的购物问题。I don't know how women who are out at work all day manage about their shopping.

  • 无论我给孩子煮什么东西他都不肯吃,我真不知道该怎么办才好。The child refused to eat anything I cooked for him and I was driven to my wit's end.

  • 毕竟有了一个家真不容易,尽管家庭有时是令人讨厌的地方。It's something to have a family after all, nuisances though they can be at times.

  • 真不凑巧,当马戏团来到我们镇上时戴维得了麻疹。It was too bad David had measles when the circus came to our town.

  • 我真不明白你为什么这样不喜欢他。I don't see why he's so deep in your black book.

  • 我真不明白他怎会把整件事情都搞糟的。I wonder how he managed to bitch the whole thing up.

  • 我真不懂他们怎会把这件事全部搞糟的。I wonder how they managed to bitch the whole thing up.

  • 那一消息简直把我打懵了,我真不相信它是真的。That news fairly knocked me into a cocked hat; I just couldn't believe it.

  • 我真不知道他突然改变计划的原因是什么。I wonder what's behind his sudden change of the plan.

  • 他要娶那个女孩,我真不知道他喜欢她什么。He wants to marry that girl. I don't know what he sees in her.

  • 我真不敢相信你的工作竟是如此轻松。I can not believe what a cushy job you have.

  • 她提到打碎的窗子时说得真不是时候。She dropped a clanger when she mentioned the broken window.

  • 那是个挺不错的建议,却未被采纳,真不合情理。That was a good proposal but got rejected. It was a bit much.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24913.html

为您推荐