用手扒开我下边吃我的水-是什么意思

看到那人用手吃东西的样子,我很不舒服。The sight of that man eating with his hands set my teeth on edge.母亲显然没有注意,边看我边吃饺子,突然“Obviously Mother didn't notice the shift and went on eating with her eyes

  • 看到那人用手吃东西的样子,我很不舒服。The sight of that man eating with his hands set my teeth on edge.

  • 母亲显然没有注意,边看我边吃饺子,突然“Obviously Mother didn't notice the shift and went on eating with her eyes on me all the time. "Ouch!" suddenly she cried out. The coin had hurt her teeth.

  • 她用手拍了拍旁边的地方叫我坐下。She patted a place next to her for me to sit down.

  • 所有想从网下边走的,请走下边。May all who wish to duck under the nets, duck under the nets;

  • 常用in common usage

  • 我不是每次吃完饭就看电视,有时我边吃边看电视,生活中有些改变会增加乐趣。I am not always watching TV after I finish my dinner. Sometimes, I watch TV when eating. It adds enjoyment when you have some change.

  • 降雨入渗条件下边坡极限承载力的分析Lower bound limit analysis for slope bearing capacity during the rainfall

  • 如果可以的话,我想纠正一下您说的话:在我国,在职培训是依法必须进行的。If I may, I'd like to correct something you said: in my country, in-service training is compulsory by law.

  • 我开始用手吃豌豆,但我想没有人注意到我的小错误。I started to eat the peas with my hands, but I don't think anyone noticed my little lapse.

  • SNS主动防护条件下边坡绿化及稳定性探讨DISCUSSION ON VEGETATION METHODS AND STABILITY OF SLOPES REINFORCED BY SNS ACTIVE PROTECTION SYSTEM

  • 她边吃早饭,边浏览报纸。She scanned through the newspaper over breakfast.

  • 好了,我要芦笋,和那个菜(用手指着)。All right. I'll have asparagus and some of that (Pointing).

  • 他有边吃饭边抽烟那让人讨厌的习惯.He has the irritating habit of smoking during meals.

  • 也许我下次会在你说梦话时,把你的嘴巴用胶带封起来。Maybe I'll cover your mouth with a tape next time while you are talking in your sleep.

  • 妈妈发现狗睡在我的床上就用手把狗打跑了。Mother cuffed the dog when she found it sleeping in my bed.

  • 吃我民的肉,剥他们的皮,打折他们的骨头,分成块子像要下锅,又像釜中的肉。Who eat my people's flesh, strip off their skin and break their bones in pieces; who chop them up like meat for the pan, like flesh for the pot?

  • 用手轻击了他一下Flicked him with his hand.

  • 半夜,他正坐在桌子旁吃着,从烟囱里传来了一个声音:“我下来?At midnight he was sitting at the table eating, when he heard a voice in the chimney. "Shall I throw it down?

  • 他边讲道边用手捶打读经台。He thumped the lectern as he spoke.

  • "至今一直在下雨,我必须推迟动身时间了。" 他边说边伸开手。"It's been mining so far, so I have to delay my departure, " He said spreading out his hands.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24916.html

为您推荐