您的位置 首页 零基础英语

“过几天”不是after few days,说错就闹笑话了!

“过几天”的英文01in a few days或者是a few days later 都是可以的。例:The matter will rectify itself in a few days.那件事过几天就会变好。I am leaving for sydney in a few days' time过几天我要到悉尼去了。In a few days,

“过几天”的英文

01

in a few days

或者是a few days later 都是可以的。

例:

The matter will rectify itself in a few days.

那件事过几天就会变好。

I am leaving for sydney in a few days' time

过几天我要到悉尼去了。

In a few days, you will meet your baby brother.

再过几天,你就会看到你的弟弟了。

“过几天”不是after few days,说错就闹笑话了!

02

one of these days

总有一天(用于许诺),也许明天,有朝一日

英文解释是within an indefinite time or at an unspecified future time(在一个不确定的时间或在未来的一个不确定的时间)

例:

Good night, old chap. I'll be over again one of these days.

晚安,老弟。我过几天还会再来的。

" One of these days, " said Fanny, with dismal emphasis, " you'll get into trouble."

“过不了几天,”范尼难过地强调说,‘你就会遇到麻烦的。”

“过不了多久”的英文表达

sooner or later

过不了多久,迟早

used to say that you do not know exactly when something will happen, but you are certain that it will happen

来表示你不知道某件事什么时候会发生,但你肯定它会发生;迟早

●Sooner or later, it will out.

在不久后,它会逃脱出来。

●Sooner or later she's going to realize what a mistake she's made.

她迟早会意识到她犯了一个多么严重的错误。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/27090.html

为您推荐