您的位置 首页 实用英语

一朵有魔法的小花儿

Me and my mom lived on the street.我和妈妈居住的地方临着马路。I loved to pick flowers.我喜欢采花儿。One day I was walking to the retail store.一天我步行去零售店。and I saw a a bright blue flower with a little purple.我看

Me and my mom lived on the street.

我和妈妈居住的地方临着马路。

I loved to pick flowers.

我喜欢采花儿。

One day I was walking to the retail store.

一天我步行去零售店。

一朵有魔法的小花儿

and I saw a a bright blue flower with a little purple.

我看到一朵花儿,花瓣是纯净的蓝色,还带一点点紫色。

So as I always do, I picked it.

一如往常,我摘下了这朵花。

I went home and showed it to my mom.

我回家,把它给妈妈看。

That night I slept with the flower.

那天晚上,我把那朵花放在床头陪我入眠。

because it gave me this good feeling inside.

因为它让我内心感受到了美好。

I always wished before bed.

入睡前我总会许愿。

that one day we would live in a nice big family house,

希望有一天,我们会住在好看的大房子里,

my mom would find a dad,

希望我妈妈给我找个新爸爸,

we would have a dog, 2 nice cars, a little sister,

希望家里有一只小狗,有两年私家车,还有一个小妹妹,

and that we would have a good amount of money.

希望我们会有一大笔钱。

That night when I wished, the flower lit up into a very bright light.

那天晚上,我许完愿的时候,那朵花突然开始发光,变成了一个明亮的光团。

The next day i went to my mom crying.

第二天,我听到妈妈在哭泣,赶忙跑过去。

I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing,

我问她发生了什么事,她说没什么。

she just got a paycheck and it is worth 300,000 dollars.

她刚收到一份工资支票,30万美元!

That's enough to buy a house I thought.

这么多钱,够买一幢大房子了吧,我想。

Then I thought of the flower.

然后我想到了那朵花儿。

It had to be.

一定是因为它。

Three weeks later we moved in to a big house.

三个星期后,我们搬到了一所大房子里。

and we had a little goldendoodle .

我们还养了一只可卡布犬。

I kept the flower in a vase on my desk just in case.

我把那朵花放进花瓶,就摆在我的书桌上,以备日后之需。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/27547.html

为您推荐