您的位置 首页 英语口语

点餐时的超地道表达!

hit the spot正符合口味和需求After running under the sun for an hour, a big glass of iced tea really hits the spot.在太阳下跑步一小时后,喝上一大杯冰茶真是过瘾。cross that bridge when sb gets/comes to it.船到桥头自然直gla

hit the spot

正符合口味和需求

After running under the sun for an hour, a big glass of iced tea really hits the spot.

在太阳下跑步一小时后,喝上一大杯冰茶真是过瘾。

cross that bridge when sb gets/comes to it.

船到桥头自然直

glazed chicken wings蜜汁鸡翅

lean towards倾向于...;偏爱...

cucumber黄瓜

cherry樱桃

tomato西红柿

risotto意大利调味饭

A: I'm not sure which appetizer to order. Glazed chicken wings would hit the spot, but I'm leaning towards cucumber stuffed cherry tomatoes.

我不知道该点哪道开胃菜。蜜汁鸡翅很合我的口味,可是我又想吃樱桃西红柿镶小黄瓜。

点餐时的超地道表达!

B: Let's order both, and we can share.

两个都点,我们可以分着吃。

A: What if there are three cherry tomatoes and one chicken wing.

如果到时候是三颗樱桃西红柿跟一只鸡翅怎么办?

B: We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

不用担心,到时候再说。

A: Okay, but I'll ask the waiter about the portion sizes when we order.

好吧,等会儿点餐时,我会问服务生那些餐点份量有多少。

B: Cool. What about the main course? The thought of eating oven-baked risotto is making my mouth water.

好,那主餐呢?我一想到焗烤顿饭口水就流出来。

A: Get the risotto. We've already decided on chicken wings for an appetizer.

点焗烤炖饭好了,我们已经决定开胃菜是鸡翅了。

B: Oh , that's right.

哦,没错。

A: I'll get the same. If you're ready to order, call over the waiter.

我给你点一样的,如果你准备好点餐的话,就叫服务生过来吧。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28444.html

为您推荐