您的位置 首页 英语口语

去印度饭店吃饭!

samosa萨摩撒三角饺poppadom印度炸圆面包片dahl(一种印度菜肴,用豆,豌豆或小扁豆煮成)A: We were really lucky. We got the last available table for two and we didn't even have a reservation. Did you see the long lines b

samosa

萨摩撒三角饺

poppadom

印度炸圆面包片

dahl

(一种印度菜肴,用豆,豌豆或小扁豆煮成)

A: We were really lucky. We got the last available table for two and we didn't even have a reservation. Did you see the long lines behind us?

我们真的很幸运。我们订了最后一张两人桌,甚至都没有预订。你看到我们身后的长队了吗?

B: Yeah, glad that we didn't have to wait long, I'm starving.

是的,很高兴我们不用等太久,我饿死了。

A: Let's take a look at the menu, so we can order. Do you want to choose an appetizer for us to share?

让我们看一下菜单,这样我们就可以点菜了。你想选一个开胃菜我们一起吃吗?

B: What would you rather have? Samosas or poppadoms?

你想要什么?萨莫萨三角饺还是(印度)油炸薄饼?

去印度饭店吃饭!

A: I heard that one of their specialties is the samosa.

我听说他们的特产之一是萨莫萨三角胶。

B: Well, let's get a plate of those then.

那我们来一盘。

A: Sounds good. What are you going to have for your main course?

听起来不错。你的主菜是什么?

B: I think I might have a dahl.

我想我可能会来一份达尔。

A: What's in a dahl?

达尔有什么?

B: It's got chickpeas and vegetables in a spicy curry sauce with rice.

有鹰嘴豆和蔬菜,加上咖喱辣酱和米饭。

A: That sounds nice. Do you want to share some kebabs as well.

听起来不错。你想和我一起吃烤肉串吗?

B: Okay, how about some lamb kebabs?

好吧,来点羊肉串怎么样?

A: That's my favorite. Do you want to have some wine or beer?

那是我最喜欢的。你想喝点酒还是啤酒?

B: I think I'll have a beer.

我想喝杯啤酒。

A: Okay, Shall I call the waitress?

好的,我叫服务员好吗?

B: I wouldn't recommend it. I think we should wait until she comes round.

我不推荐。我想我们应该等她过来。

A: You're right. That might seem a bit rude.

你说得对。那可能有点粗鲁。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28450.html

为您推荐