您的位置 首页 英语口语

别人催你,你该如何回答?

Take your time.慢慢来No rush/hurry.不着急Don't rush into it. /Don't rush into anything.别草率行事There's no reason/need to hurry/rush.没必要着急Don't be in such a hurry/rush.别这么着急Don't be so impa

Take your time.

慢慢来

No rush/hurry.

不着急

Don't rush into it. /Don't rush into anything.

别草率行事

There's no reason/need to hurry/rush.

没必要着急

Don't be in such a hurry/rush.

别这么着急

Don't be so impatient.

别这么没耐心

We have plenty of time.

我们有足够的时间。

Take it easy.

放轻松

Calm down.

冷静点

Relax.

放松

别人催你,你该如何回答?

No need to rush yourself.

没必要让自己太着急

What's the rush/hurry/emergency?

什么事情这么匆忙?/着急?/紧急?

Why are you in such a rush/hurry?

你为什么这么着急?

Why the big hurry?

为什么这么急?

Dialogue1:

A: Don't worry, take your time.

别着急,慢慢来。

B: I'm glad we left early, so we wouldn't have to rush.

很高兴我们早早就出门了,这样就不必着急了。

Dialogue2:

A: Calm down. What's the rush?

冷静点儿,有什么好着急的?

B: Sorry, I'm just excited.

对不起,我只是太兴奋了。

Dialogue3:

A: Take your time deciding. Don't rush into anything.

等等再做决定,别着急。

B: Thanks. I'll be sure and consider everything you mentioned.

谢谢,我一定会考虑你的话。

Dialogue4:

A: Slow down, patience is virtue.

慢点儿,忍耐是一种美德。

B: Yeah, well, silence is golden. Be quiet.

知道了,沉默是金,安静点儿。

Dialogue5:

A: I'll be done soon.

我一会儿就好了。

B: No hurry. Just let me know when you are finished.

不着急,你结束了告诉我就行。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28462.html

为您推荐