您的位置 首页 英语口语

“催人”别只会说“Hurry up”!

Hurry up.快点Move it.动起来Let's go.我们走吧Shake it.动起来Shake a leg.赶快Could you hurry up, please?请你快点儿,好吗?Would you mind going a little faster?你能不能稍微快一点?Pick up the pace.加快速度Get a move on.

Hurry up.

快点

Move it.

动起来

Let's go.

我们走吧

Shake it.

动起来

Shake a leg.

赶快

Could you hurry up, please?

请你快点儿,好吗?

Would you mind going a little faster?

你能不能稍微快一点?

Pick up the pace.

加快速度

Get a move on.

快点儿

Let's make it rush.

让我们加快速度

Rush it, please.

请快一点

Step on it.

加快速度

Give it some gas.

加快速度

Are you ready to go/leave/take off/get out of here?

你准备好走/离开/出发/离开这里了吗?

“催人”别只会说“Hurry up”!

What's taking so long?

怎么花这么长时间?

What's the holdup/delay?

怎么这么慢?/什么事情延误了?

You're holding everyone up.

大家都等着你呢。

We are short of time.

我们没时间了。

I'm out of time.

我没时间了。

She's pressed for time.

她的时间很紧迫。

We're going to be late for the movie/plane/party.

我们电影/飞机/派对快要迟了。

Dialogue1:

A: Hurry up, we haven't got all day.

快点,我们没有太多时间。

B: I know. Relax, we have plenty of time.

我知道,放轻松,我们时间多着呢。

Dialogue2:

A: What's taking so long?

什么事情这么长时间?

B: I can't find my cell phone. Have you seen it?

我找不到我得手机了,你看到了吗?

Conversation:

A: Come on, we're going to be late.

快点,我们要迟到了。

B:Hold on, I have to finish my makeup.

等一下,我要化完妆。

A: What's taking so long?

怎么这么久?

B: I have to make sure I look okay.

我得确保我看起来好看。

A: We are just going to a movie, not a fashion show. Hurry up.

我们只是去看场电影,又不是时装秀,快点。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28463.html

为您推荐