您的位置 首页 英语口语

如何说明“不能赴约”?

I can't be there today/at noon.我今天/中午没法过去。I can't make it this weekend.我这周去不了。I can't make the date/meeting/appointment.我没法赴约/参加会议/赴约。Why didn't you come/show up?你为什么没来

I can't be there today/at noon.

我今天/中午没法过去。

I can't make it this weekend.

我这周去不了。

I can't make the date/meeting/appointment.

我没法赴约/参加会议/赴约。

Why didn't you come/show up?

你为什么没来?

Why did you stand me up?

你为什么放我鸽子?

Why did you blow off our date/ the meeting/the appointment?

你为什么没赴约?/参加会议?/赴约?

如何说明“不能赴约”?

You owe me.

你欠我的。

You had better make it up to me.

你最好补偿我。

Dialogue1:

A: Why didn't you show up yesterday?

昨天你为什么没来?

B: Something came up and I couldn't get away. I'm really sorry.

有事情我走不开。我很抱歉。

A: Did your phone break too? Why didn't you call?

你的电话也坏了吗?为什么不给我打电话?

Dialogue2:

A: This is the second time this week you stood me up, what's going on?

这是你这周第二次放我鸽子了,发生了什么?

B: Sorry, I'm really sorry, but I've got so much work these days.

抱歉,真的很抱歉,这几天我的工作很多。

Conversation:

A: Sorry, honey, but I'm not going to be able to make it. Something's come up.

对不起亲爱的,我没法去了,有事情。

B: What? It's our anniversary. I've been looking forward to this for a long time.

什么?这是我们的周年纪念,我盼望这一天已经很久了 。

A: I know, I know. I promise I'll make it up to you. But something came up here at the office and I'm not going to be able to leave for a while.

我知道,我知道,我发誓一定会补偿你的。但是公司有事,我这会儿没法离开。

B: Why does this always happen when we have plan? Are you sure you even wanted to go out tonight?

为什么每次我们有安排的时候都会发生事情?你确定你今天晚上想出来吗?

A: Yes, I swear. I was looking forward to it, too. I promise I'll make it up to you this weekend. But I really have to go now. This meeting can't wait.

当然,我发誓,我也非常期待这一天。我发誓这周末给你补上,但我现在得挂了,会议不等人。

B: Alright, but don't forget you owe me.

好吧,不过别忘了你欠我的。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28470.html

为您推荐