您的位置 首页 英语阅读

快来get正确吵架用语(上)

Why are you angry/upset/pissed off with me?你为什么要跟我生气?What did I do for you to be so angry?我做了什么让你这么生气?I've never felt this much pain before.我从来没有受过这么深的伤。Why are you talking about me

Why are you angry/upset/pissed off with me?

你为什么要跟我生气?

What did I do for you to be so angry?

我做了什么让你这么生气?

I've never felt this much pain before.

我从来没有受过这么深的伤。

Why are you talking about me behind my back?

你为什么要说我坏话?

You totally blew me off.

你放我鸽子。

How could you say that?

你怎么能这么说?

How could you say those kinds of things?

你怎么能说那些话?

How can you look me in my eyes and say that?

你怎么能看着我的眼睛还说那些话?

How dare you say that to me?

你怎么敢这么对我说话?

快来get正确吵架用语(上)

Dialogue1:

A: I don't know if I can forgive you, you said some things that really hurt me.

我不知道我能不能原谅你,你的话真的伤害了我

B: I know I did, and I'm really sorry.

我知道,真的很抱歉

Dialogue2:

A: I can't believe you could betray me like that. A true friend would never do something like that.

我真是不敢相信你竟然会背叛我,真正的朋友是绝不会那么做的

B: I don't know what got into me. Do you think you'll ever be able to forgive me?

我也不知道我是怎么了,你真的觉得永远也不能原谅我了吗?

Conversation:

A: Listen, Jim. I've told you time and time again to keep the music down.

听着,吉姆,我不止一次让你把音乐声音调低了。

B: You know, I'm tired of you trying to tell me what to do. I'll listen to my music anyway and anytime I want.

你知道吗?你老是告诉我该干什么?我烦透了,我想怎么听音乐,什么时候听音乐我就听。

A: If you don't turn the music down, I'll turn it down for you.

如果你不把音乐调低,我就会替你调的。

B: Are you threatening me now? Go ahead, make your move.

你这是在威胁我吗?来啊,动手啊。

A: Oh, you want to fight me? Is that it? You want to fight me?

你是要跟我打架吗?是不是你要跟我打架吗?

B: I'll make you wish you had never been born.

我不知道我能不能原谅你,你的话真的伤害了我。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28484.html

为您推荐