您的位置 首页 英语阅读

快来get正确吵架用语(下)

Knock it off.打住。Quit it.停下。Stop bothering me.别再烦我。Stop talking nonsense.别再胡说八道了。You're talking like an idiot now.你现在说话像个傻子。You're not making any sense.你说的话一点意义也没有。make sen

Knock it off.

打住。

Quit it.

停下。

Stop bothering me.

别再烦我。

Stop talking nonsense.

别再胡说八道了。

You're talking like an idiot now.

你现在说话像个傻子。

You're not making any sense.

你说的话一点意义也没有。

make sense

有道理

Don't give me that.

少来这一套。

You're going too far.

你太过分了。

Stay out of my business.

别管我的闲事。

Stop being so noisy.

别管闲事。

noisy

爱管闲事的

You're really getting on my nerves.

你实在搅的我心烦。

get on one's nerves

使某人心烦

快来get正确吵架用语(下)

Get off my back.

不要打扰我。

口语表达,用于反驳别人对自己的批评或使自己生气时

A: Why do you always have to turn away from me whenever we have an argument?I don't know why we can't just talk. That really burns me.

为什么每次我们争吵的时候你都要转身离开呢?我不明白为什么我们不能好好谈谈,这真让人很生气。

B: Because I'm not going to listen to your bullshit/crap.

因为我不想听你胡扯。

bullshit/carp

胡说八道;废话

A: I can't believe you got caught for stealing. What were you thinking?

这难以置信,你竟然偷东西被抓,你到底在想什么?

got caught表示“别抓”,后接for,比如got caught for cheating表示“考试作弊被抓”。

B: I'm sorry, Dad. I promise I'll never do it again.

对不起,爸爸,我发誓我再也不会这么做了。

A: You've really disappointed me.

你真是太让我失望了。

B: Please, Dad. Don't tell mom about this.

求求你爸爸,不要告诉妈妈。

A: You know, I have to tell her and you're also going to be grounded for two weeks.

你知道我必须告诉她的,而且你将被禁止出门两个星期。

ground表示(一般为了惩罚孩子)禁止外出

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28485.html

为您推荐