您的位置 首页 英语阅读

超实用的点餐对话

For here or to go?在这吃还是带走?I'll have a burger supreme, large fries and a coke, please.我想要一个超级汉堡,一大份炸薯条和一杯可乐。Could I have a burger supreme, large fries and a coke, please.What kind of set

For here or to go?

在这吃还是带走?

I'll have a burger supreme, large fries and a coke, please.

我想要一个超级汉堡,一大份炸薯条和一杯可乐。

Could I have a burger supreme, large fries and a coke, please.

What kind of set menus do you have?

有什么样的套餐?

I'll have the number four set, please.

我要四号套餐,谢谢!

Could you give me some extra ketchup/napkins/straws?

能多给我一些番茄酱/纸巾/吸管吗?

Conversation:

A: Next, please!

下一位。

超实用的点餐对话

B: Yeah, could I get a double cheeseburger, two fries and a coke?

我想要一个双层芝士汉堡,两份炸薯条和一杯可乐。

A: For here or to go?

在这吃还是带走?

B: For here, please. And my friend wants extra ketchup and we need two straws.

就在这儿吃,另外我的朋友想多要点番茄酱,再要两支吸管。

A: Okay, that comes to the $4.95. The cheeseburger will be ready in just a minute.

好的一共是4.95美元,汉堡马上就好。

B: Oh, could you tell them to cut it into two pieces? Thanks.

哦,麻烦您告诉他们帮我把汉堡切成两半,谢谢。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28506.html

为您推荐