I'd like a perm/haircut.
我想烫发/剪发。
I think curly hair will look best on you.
我觉得卷发适合你。
What kind of perm would you like to have?
你想要什么样的烫发?
Can you have my hair in big waves?
你能把我的头发弄成大波浪式吗?
Do you want a haircut or a perm?
你想剪头发还是烫发?
A: Sorry to keep you waiting so long. Today is the second anniversary of our barbershop, so there are a lot of regular customers.
不好意思,让您久等了。今天是我们店的两周年纪念日,所以来了很多老顾客。
B: That's oK. Do you have any discounts in your shop today?
没关系,今天你们店里有优惠活动吗?
A: Yes, you can get a 50% discount on both haircuts and perm. And, if you apply for a membership card today, you will enjoy free haircuts ten times.
是的,剪发和烫发都能享受五折优惠。而且如果您今天办会员卡的话,会享受10次免费剪头发的服务。
A: That's a good deal.
真划算呀。
deal表示“交易”
B: Sure. What do you want?
是的,你想做什么头发?
A: I'd like a haircut and a perm.
我想剪头发和烫发。
B: You are just in time. If you come a little later, I won't have time to do it for you.
您来的正是时候,如果您再来晚一点点,我就没有时间给您做了。
A: Why?
为什么?
B: Just now, a dozen regular customers called for a perm.
刚刚有十几个老顾客都打电话说要烫头发。
A: All right. I'm really lucky.
好吧,我真的太幸运了。
B: Yeah, um, how long do you want me to cut your hair?
是的,你要剪多少头发?
A: Just cut a little off, mainly because the end of my hair is too dry.
剪一点点就好了,主要我的发梢太干燥了。
B: Indeed. Do you want a curly hair or having it in big waves?
的确,那您想要小卷还是大卷?
A: Frankly, I prefer the latter.
老实说,我想要后者。
prefer表示“宁愿;更喜欢”
B: Sure. That's a nice haircut, but I need to tell you in advance is that if you want it, you need to shape your hair every day.
可以啊,这个发型很好看。但是我需要提前跟您说的是,如果您想要大型波浪的话,您需要天天整理它。
A: It sounds like a lot of trouble.
听起来很麻烦。