您的位置 首页 英语口语

买单时的“客套话”

A: Have you finished eating?你吃完了吗?B: Not yet. The food in this restaurant is excellent. I'm still working on it.还没有,这个餐厅的时候真的很好吃,我还在吃呢。A: Take your time. We have enough time to go to the

A: have you finished eating?

你吃完了吗?

B: Not yet. The food in this restaurant is excellent. I'm still working on it.

还没有,这个餐厅的时候真的很好吃,我还在吃呢。

A: take your time. We have enough time to go to the cinema. Would you like some drink?

慢慢来,我们有足够的时间去电影院,你要来点喝的吗?

B: No, thank you. I have had enough. Let me pay for the bill today.

不谢谢了,我已经吃饱了,今天让我买单吧。

A: No, this is my treat, please give me the bill.

不,今天我请客,请把账单给我吧。

买单时的“客套话”

B: It's unfair. What about we separate the bill?

那就不公平了,要不我们各自付?

A: Please let me pay the bill. You paid last time because I didn't have any cash on me. Remember?

让我买单吧,因为我身上没有带现金,上次就是你买单,还记得吗?

B: Oh, come on. I almost forgot.

算了吧,我已经忘记了。

A: Could I have the Bill, please?

能把账单给我吗?

C: Here is your bill. Would you like to pay in cash or by the credit card?

这是您的账单,您用现金付账,还是用信用卡?

A: I want to pay by a credit card. Does the bill include the charge for drinks?

我想刷卡付款,这包括酒水的费用了吗?

C: Yes. The total amount is 187 dollars.

是的,总共是187美元。

A: Here is 200 dollars. You don't need to give me the change, thank you.

这是200美元,你不用给我找零钱,谢谢。

C: My pleasure. Welcome to our restaurant next time.

不用谢,欢迎您再来。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28522.html

为您推荐