您的位置 首页 英语阅读

夫妻日常吵架

I can't bear/stand it.我不能忍受。Please get out of my face.请从我的面前消失。Never shall I forgive him.我不会原谅他。My patience has completely run out.我再也没有耐心了。A: You look very unhappy. What's the matt

I can't bear/stand it.

我不能忍受。

Please get out of my face.

请从我的面前消失。

Never shall I forgive him.

我不会原谅他。

My patience has completely run out.

我再也没有耐心了。

夫妻日常吵架

A: You look very unhappy. What's the matter with you?

你看起来很不开心,怎么了?

B: I can't stand living with you anymore. I'm sick of your drinking. Let's get divorced.

我再也受不了和你生活在一起了,我讨厌你的酗酒,我们离婚吧。

A: Please just give me another chance. I swear I'll never drink again.

请在给我一次机会吧,我发誓再也不会喝酒了。

B: I have given you a lot of chances. For so many years, there has been nothing changed. I've given up on you.

我已经给你很多机会了,这么多年了,没有任何的变化,我已经放弃你了。

A: You know, I'm trying hard to stop drinking. I don't know how to live without you. I won't let you go.

你是知道的,我很努力在戒酒。没有你我不知道该怎么生活,我是不会让你走的。

B: Don't you understand, it's not just for drinking, but you're lacking a sense of responsibility.

难道你不懂吗,不仅是因为你酗酒,还有你缺乏责任感。

A: I have to make money to support our family, so I don't have enough time to stay with you.

我得赚钱养家啊,所以我没有足够的时间和你呆在一起。

B: Even if I really need you, you don't have time to be with me.

即使我真的很需要你,你也没有时间来陪我。

A: It happened to be a very important meeting, or I'd be there for you.

那次是正好有很重要的会要开,否则我一定会陪你的。

B: I can't trust you anymore.

我再也不能相信你了。

A: I understand. I'm gonna change, please think it over.

我明白了,我一定会改的,请再考虑考虑。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28526.html

为您推荐