您的位置 首页 英语阅读

飞机遇到“气流”怎么表达?

We experienced severe turbulence during the flight.我们在飞行中遇到了严重的气流。A: How was your flight, Bill?你乘坐的班机怎么样,比尔?B: Not too bad. There was some turbulence. But that's all.还可以吧,有点气流,但

We experienced severe turbulence during the flight.

我们在飞行中遇到了严重的气流。

A: How was your flight, Bill?

你乘坐的班机怎么样,比尔?

B: Not too bad. There was some turbulence. But that's all.

还可以吧,有点气流,但也就是如此。

A: Oh, turbulence is one of my biggest nightmares.

气流是我最大的噩梦之一了。

B: Really?

真的吗?

A: Really. I have to hold someone's hand.

真的,我必须要抓住一个人的手才行。

飞机遇到“气流”怎么表达?

B: If you're sitting alone, do you hold your own hand?

你要是自己坐飞机呢,你抓自己的手吗?

A: Of course not. I'll call over the flight attendant.

当然不是,我会叫乘务员过来。

B: That figures. Did you have a nice meal on-board?

有道理。飞机上吃的好吗?

A: No. The flight was less than two hours, so they only gave us some peanuts and water.

不好,飞了不到两个小时,所以只是提供了一些花生和水。

B: Peanuts and water? I guess you were flying elephant airlines.

花生和水?我想你是在乘坐大象航班吧。

A: Haha.

哈哈。

B: If you're hungry, we can stop for breakfast somewhere.

你要是饿了的话,我们可以找个地方吃早餐。

A: That would be great if it's not too much trouble.

那太好了,如果不麻烦的话。

B: Not at all. I know a great place nearby. They make the best breakfast in the whole world.

一点也不麻烦,我知道附近有个不错的地方,他们可以提供全世界最棒的早餐。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28540.html

为您推荐