您的位置 首页 英语口语

日常斗嘴

tell on sb告发某人;打某人小报告Good friends don't tell on each other.好朋友不会打对方小报告。Ground将某人禁足Sally got home at 2 AM last night and her dad grounded her for a week.萨利昨夜凌晨两点才回家,她爸爸将她禁

tell on sb

告发某人;打某人小报告

Good friends don't tell on each other.

好朋友不会打对方小报告。

Ground

将某人禁足

Sally got home at 2 AM last night and her dad grounded her for a week.

萨利昨夜凌晨两点才回家,她爸爸将她禁足一个星期。

A: Give me back my cellphone.

把我手机还给我

B: Not until you return the ten dollars that you owe me

除非你把欠我的十美元还我

A: I gave it back. Now, return my cellphone, or I'll tell on you.

我早就还了,现在把我的手机还回来,不然我就去告状

B: Nobody likes a tattletale——especially a tattletale that's also a thief.

没有人喜欢打小报告的人,尤其是那个打小报告的人,还是个小偷

A: I'm not a thief. I gave you back the ten dollars yesterday. I put it under your pillow.

我才不是小错,我昨天就还你,那是美元了,我放在你的枕头底下了

日常斗嘴

B: Well. it's not there now. See!

这个嘛,他不在那儿,你看

A: Not the pillow on your bed, the spare pillow in your wardrobe.

不是,你床上的枕头,是你衣橱里那个备用枕头

B: Oh. You should have said so.

你应该早说。

A: I did say so.

我说了呀。

B: No, you didn't.

不,你没有。

A: Keep it down, will you?

声音小点,好吗?

B: It's you that's raising your voice, not me.

你才是那个大声嚷嚷的人,不是我

A: Yes, you are.

就是你。

B: No, I'm not.

不是我。

A: If Mom hears us bickering, she will ground us both.

如果妈妈听到我们在斗嘴,他会把我们两个都禁足。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28549.html

为您推荐