Are you going to be busy this evening?
你今晚忙吗?
I was thinking of going to a movie tonight, would you like to come?
我晚上想看电影,你想去吗?
I'm going to play with a group of friends, would you like to join us?
我晚上要跟一帮朋友去玩,你愿意一起来吗?
That'd be great. /I'd love to.
我愿意。
Sorry, I'm afraid I'm busy tonight.
对不起,恐怕今晚没空。
I think it's about time we made a move.
我想我们该出发了。
I'm sorry, but I've got to attend a meeting at six.
对不起,我六点钟还要参加一个会议。
经典对话
A: Hey, Charlie. Are you busy this evening?
嗨,查理,你今天晚上有空吗?
B: Sorry, I'm afraid that I've got plans tonight.
对不起,我今晚恐怕已经有安排了。
A: What are you doing?
你打算干什么呢?
B: I'm going to my parent's house for my father's birthday.
我要去我父母那儿给爸爸庆祝生日。
A: How old is he today?
他今年多大了?
B: It's his 50th birthday.
50岁整。
A: Well, wish him a happy birthday for me.
代我向你爸爸说生日快乐。
B: Sure thing. What are your plans for the evening?
没问题,你今晚有什么安排?
A: I was just thinking of going to a movie tonight.
我只想去看场电影。
B: Well, if you can wait until tomorrow night, I'll go with you.
如果你能等到明天晚上,我就陪你去。
A: Sorry, I've got people coming over tomorrow night.
不好意思,明晚有人过来看我。
B: Sounds like this weekend just isn't going to work out for us.
看来这个周末我们好像没有什么机会能待在一起了。
A: Sounds that way. Maybe some other time, then?
似乎是这样,不如另外再找个时间?
B: Sure. Hey, I'm sorry, but I've got to get going.
好啊,对不起,我必须得走了。
A: Yeah, me too, it's about time I made a move.
我也是我,也该动身了。
B: Say hello to your friends for me.
代我向你的朋友问好。
A: Likewise. See you later.
你也是,再见。