您的位置 首页 英语口语

双方议价

make concessions做出让步We made too many concessions and we got too little in return.我们做了很多让步,但是回报太少。have no point in doing something.../There is no point in doing something...做某事没有意义We would have

make concessions

做出让步

We made too many concessions and we got too little in return.

我们做了很多让步,但是回报太少。

have no point in doing something.../There is no point in doing something...

做某事没有意义

We would have no point in going on talking.

我们没有意义继续谈下去了。

meet each other halfway

相互让步;相互妥协;各让一半

I suggest we meet each other halfway.

我建议我们互相妥协。

Reach/Come to an agreement on...

在...上达成协议/一致

I'm glad that we have reached an agreement on the price.

我很开心我们在价格问题上达成 一致。

双方议价

Conversation:

A: Mr Smith. this is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.

史密斯先生,这是我们的最低价了,我们不能再做出让步了。

B: If that's the case, we would have no point in going on talking. You and I both know that I am a wholesaler. If I sell it to others at this price, not only will they not buy it, but I have no interest in it.

如果是这样的话,就没有谈下去的意义了。因为你我都明白我是批发商,如果我以这个价格成批的卖给他人的话,不仅他们不会购买,我也没有什么利益可图了。

A: I mean the price you asked for is too low. We can't go down to that level. We wouldn't be willing to lose money in business, right?

我的意思是你方要求的价格实在太低了,我们是绝对不可能降到那种程度的,我们都不会愿意赔本做生意的,对吗?

B: I think it's unwise for either of us to insist on our own price. We should all make some concessions so that our business can be settled.

我觉得我们双方都坚持自己的价格,是不明智的。我们都应该做出让步,这样我们的生意就能谈成了。

A: What's your advice?

你的建议是什么?

B: The price you offered is $160 more than our acceptable price. I suggest we meet each other halfway.

你方提出的价格与我们可接受的价格相比,多了160美元。我建议我们各让一半。

A: Do you mean I should make further reduction of $80. That is impossible.

你的意思是我在给你降价80美元吗?那是不可能的。

B: So what is your suggestion then?

那你们的意见呢?

A: We can only offer you a reduction of $20, which is really our rock-bottom price. I swear we never sold it at this price.

我们最多只能给你降价20美元,这真的是我们的最低价了。我发誓我们从来没有以这种价格出售过。

B: Okay, I am glad that we have reached an agreement on the price. Let my assistant contact you for the next thing.

好的,很高兴我们在价格上达成了一致。接下来的事情就让我的助理联系你吧。

A: Alright. You can really have a way. I admire you.

好的,你可真有办法,我佩服你。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28583.html

为您推荐