Welcome to join our team.
欢迎加入我们的团队。
This is Mr Smith. The leader of your department.
这是史密斯先生,你们部门的领导。
I'll show you around in our office.
我带你参观一下我们的办公室。
show sb around
带某人参观某地
From now on, you are part of the company.
从现在开始,你就是我们公司的一部分。
经典对话
A: Good morning, Mr white. It's my pleasure to meet you.
早上好,怀特先生,很高兴见到你
B: Glad to see you. Welcome to join our team. There will be a party to welcome the newcomers tonight.
很高兴见到你,欢迎加入我们的团队,今晚将举行欢迎新人的宴会
A: That's wonderful. I'm particularly honored to take part in the party. Will you be there this evening?
那真是太棒了,我特别荣幸参加这个宴会,你今晚也会去吗?
B: Of course. All the employees in the company will attend. You'd better prepare a self-introduction, which may be used then.
当然了,公司里所有的员工都会参加,你最好准备一个自我介绍,到时候可能会用到
A: I will, thank you for your reminding. In that case, I can meet a lot of colleagues tonight. Could you introduce them to me?
我会的,谢谢你的提醒,这样的话我就可以在今晚见到很多同事了,你到时候可以给我介绍介绍吗?
B: Sure. My mission is to get you to know each other tonight.
当然,我今晚的任务就是让你们互相认识
A: I feel very excited to think of many colleagues.
我一想到见到很多新同事,就觉得好激动啊
B: Take it easy.
放轻松。
A: I know. Could you tell me where my office is?
我知道了,你能告诉我,我的办公室在哪里吗?
B: This way, please. I'll take you there.
这边请我带你去那里
A: It's nice of you.
你人真好。
B: If you need anything, just let me know.
如果有什么需要,告诉我就好了。
A: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
B: You're welcome. Here is your office.
不用谢。这是你的办公室。