您的位置 首页 英语口语

坐飞机遇到气流

delay延迟;延期;耽搁We are terriblely sorry for the delay.我们对延误表示非常抱歉。The train was delayed.火车延误了。turbulence动荡;湍流We experienced severe turbulence during the flight.我们在飞行中遇到了强烈的气流。ta

delay

延迟;延期;耽搁

We are terriblely sorry for the delay.

我们对延误表示非常抱歉。

The train was delayed.

火车延误了。

turbulence

动荡;湍流

We experienced severe turbulence during the flight.

我们在飞行中遇到了强烈的气流。

take off

起飞;脱下

We evetually took off at 11 and arrived at 1:30

我们终于在11点起飞,在1点半抵达。

You should take off your shoes before entering the house.

进屋子之前你需要把鞋子脱了。

坐飞机遇到气流

经典对话

A: Is everything alright?

一切都正常吧?

B: Yes, everything's fine.

是的,还不错。

A: What took so long? I thought your flight was about to arrive three hours ago.

怎么花了这么长时间?你的班机三小时之前就该到了。

B: Didn't they announce that our flight was delayed?

没有广播通知我们的班机晚点了吗?

A: I didn't hear anything about a delay. I thought everything was running on time. What happened?

我没有听到任何关于晚点的广播。我以为都会正常到达呢,出什么事儿啦?

B: We boarded the plane on time. But then we were held up for almost an hour due to a maintenance problem.

我们是准时登机的,但是后来由于设备维修,我们整整耽误了将近一个钟头。

A: Then what? Your plane was three hours late!

那后来又出什么事儿了?你们可是晚点了三个钟头呢。

B: We finally took off. But about 30 minutes later, the capital came on the loudspeaker to warn us that there would be some bad turbulence for most of the flight.

后来我们好不容易起飞了,可是半个小时以后,机长广播说,我们这次航程将会遇到很厉害的气流。

A: The turbulence is pretty normal, isn't it?

遇到气流很平常吧,对吗?

B: Yes, but this was the worst turbulence I have ever experienced in my life. Everyone started getting sick. The flight attendants had to stay in their seats. The capital decided to land early.

是的。可是我从来没有遇到过这么强的气流,所有人都开始晕机,空乘人员也不得不在他们位子上坐好,机长决定提前降落。

A: So where did you land?

那你们在哪儿着陆了?

B: We landed in Southampton and waited an hour for the storms to pass and then took off again.

我们降落在南安普顿,在地面上等了一个小时,等暴风雪的气流过去之后才再次起飞。

A: That sounds like a nightmare.

听上去简直是场噩梦。

B: It wasn't too bad. At least I'm alive.

也不是太糟糕,至少我还活着。

A: Have you had anything to eat?

你吃过饭了没?

B: I managed to get a sandwich from a flight attendant. How about you?

空姐给我送过一个三明治,你呢?

A: I had a few coffees while I was waiting. Let's get out of here.

等你的时候,我喝了一点儿咖啡。咱们离开这儿。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28598.html

为您推荐