实用句子
I feel so grateful.
我很感激。
I really appreciate it.
我很感谢/感激
I really appreciate your invitation.
我很感谢您的邀请。
Thank you for having me here.
谢谢你邀请我来你这里。
Thank you for your hospitality.
谢谢您的盛情款待。
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来。
I want to first thank you for the wonderful dinner you arranged.
我想首先感谢一下您安排的丰盛的晚宴。
Thank you for the hospitality of your company.
谢谢贵公司的款待。
Thank you, the feast is so rich, I have a pleasant evening.
谢谢,晚宴很丰盛,我度过了一个愉快的夜晚。
Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to attend this banquet.
感谢您在百忙之中抽空参加宴会。
经典对话
A: Hello. This is Daniel.
你好,我是丹尼尔。
B: Hello. This is Michael.
你好,我是迈克尔。
A: Do you remember me? I'm from Best company.
你还记得我吗?我是来自贝斯特公司。
B: Oh, yes.
奥,记得。
A: The main purpose of my call to you is to thank you for your careful arrangements and hospitality last night. I had a very pleasant evening yesterday.
我给你打电话的主要目的就是感谢您昨天的精心安排和盛情款待,我昨天度过了一个很愉快的夜晚。
B: Well, I'm glad you had a nice dinner time.
很高兴你有一段愉快的晚餐,时间
A: Yes. But, unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to chat. I mean I couldn't find a chance to talk to you last night when you were hosting so many guests.
是的,但遗憾的是我们并没有机会聊天。昨晚你要招待那么多的客人,我都找不到机会和你聊天了。
B: It doesn't matter. We can find another time for coffee and chat.
没关系,我们可以再找时间喝咖啡聊天。
A: Okay, I'd love to. But we can go to dinner first, and then go for coffee because I know a Chinese restaurant. It's on me this time.
好啊,我很愿意。不过我们可以先去吃饭,然后再去喝咖啡。因为我知道一家很好吃的中国餐厅,这次我请客。
B: Well, it's my favorite.
哇,我的最爱。
A: Yes. I heard you like Chinese food, so I'd like to invite you to try it.
是的,我听说你喜欢中国菜,所以想邀请你品尝一下。
B: Thank you for being so thoughtful.
很感谢你这么体贴。
A: You're welcome. I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for your advice to me.
不客气,主要我也是想借此机会感谢你曾经给我的建议。
B: You remember. I just expressed my thoughts.
你竟然还记得,我也只是表达了自己的想法而已。
A: Of course. I wouldn't forget the kindness of anyone to me.
那当然了,我是不会忘记任何人对我的有好的。