您的位置 首页 英语口语

宴请客户

实用句子What would you like to drink?你想喝什么?It is my honor to be invited to dinner.很荣幸被邀请参加晚宴。How about a rain check?要不下次吧?What kind of food do you prefer?你喜欢什么类型的食物?I'm glad you like

实用句子

What would you like to drink?

你想喝什么?

It is my honor to be invited to dinner.

很荣幸被邀请参加晚宴。

How about a rain check?

要不下次吧?

What kind of food do you prefer?

你喜欢什么类型的食物?

I'm glad you like it. Let's drink to our cooperation.

很高兴你喜欢这个菜。让我们为我们的合作干杯。

I hope we can have a good cooperation. Cheers.

希望我们能合作开心。干杯。

宴请客户

经典对话

A: Hello, Mr Phillips. Do you have any plans for tomorrow night? Our manager would like to invite you and your team to a French restaurant.

你好,菲利普先生,您明晚有安排吗?我们经理想邀请您和您的团队成员明晚到法国餐厅吃饭。

B: Thank you for asking, but sorry, I'm tied up. I need to talk to my team about the next project tomorrow night. We need to consider a lot of questions, so we don't have extra time to attend.

谢谢你的邀请,但不好意思,我已经有安排了。我明晚需要和我的团队商量下一个项目地计划,我们需要考虑很多的问题,所以没有额外的时间参加。

A: That's alright. We can schedule the dinner according to your time, any time when you're free.

那没关系,我们可以根据您的时间安排晚宴看您什么时候有空。

B: Let me have a look at my work schedule, I may not be free until next week.

让我看一下我的工作日程表,我可能下个星期才有空。

A: Okay. I'll explain to our manager. Our manager said that he must have dinner with you this time, so it's okay whenever you are free.

好的,我会向我们经理说明的。我们经理说这次一定要跟您一起用餐,所以您无论什么时候有空都是可以的。

B: Well, please convey to your manager that we will have dinner together next week.

请向您的经理转达,我们下星期一定会一起吃饭的。

A: Great. I also heard that you like wine, so the French restaurant we arranged will certainly satisfy you.

那太好了。我还听您说您喜欢喝葡萄酒,所以我们安排的那个法国餐厅一定会让你满意的。

B: It's very kind of you. Alright, I'll have my secretary make an appointment with you next week.

你真的太好了。好了,那我会在下星期让我的秘书跟你预约具体的时间。

A: No problem. We will be at the gate of the company to pick you and your team up then.

没问题,我们到时候可以去公司门口接您和您的团队。

B: OK, see you then.

好的,到时候见。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28605.html

为您推荐