您的位置 首页 英语口语

肚脐(4)

For some people, the belly button can be a place to find other “treasures”.对一些人来说,肚脐可以成为寻找其他“宝藏”的地方。Stephen from Canada tells about something he found in his belly button: “One September I wen

For some people, the belly button can be a place to find other “treasures”.

对一些人来说,肚脐可以成为寻找其他“宝藏”的地方。

Stephen from Canada tells about something he found in his belly button: “One September I went alone on a canoe trip.

来自加拿大的斯蒂芬讲述了他在肚脐上发现的一件东西:“有一年九月,我独自一人乘独木舟旅行。

On the very first day my canoe boat turned over in the water and I lost some of my equipment in the water.

就在第一天,我的独木舟在水中翻了,我的一些设备丢在了水里。

I lost all my extra clothes.

我额外带的衣服都丢了。

So I knew I would have to wear the same clothes for the rest of the trip.

因此,我知道在接下来的旅程中,我将不得不穿同样的衣服。

Six days later I was finally back home.

六天后,我终于回到了家。

The first thing I wanted to do was change clothes and clean myself.

我想做的第一件事就是换衣服,把自己洗干净。

But when I took off my shirt, to my amazement, I could see something sticking out of my belly button!

但当我脱下衬衫时,令我惊讶的是,我看到有东西从我的肚脐上伸出来!

I could not believe it; something was growing in there!

我简直不敢相信;那里长出了东西!

It was a small plant!

是一株小植物!

肚脐(4)

It was actually rooted in some fluff!

它实际上是从一些绒毛中长出来的!

I have never heard of anything like that in my whole life!

我这辈子从来没有听说过这样的事情!

Well, I guess that seed found everything it needed in my belly button: fluff as a place to grow, water from my body sweat and the river water splashes, warmth from my body heat, and some sun-light through my loosely knit shirt.

我猜那颗种子在我的肚脐上找到了它需要的一切:绒毛是它生长的地方,我身上的汗水和飞溅来的河水是它的水源,我的体热是它的热源,透过我宽松的编织衬衫的阳光是它的光源。

I kept the small plant in a container.

我把这株小植物种在了一个容器里。

But, it died a few days later.”

但是,它在几天后就死了。”

Sometimes people do not remember the little or seemingly simple things in life - like the belly button.

有时候,人们不记得生活中的小事或看似简单的事情--比如肚脐。

Christians believe that God made the whole world.

基督徒相信上帝创造了整个世界。

He made the huge mountains, and he made every little detail of our bodies.

他创造了巨大的山脉,他还创造了我们身体的每一个细节。

There are so many parts of the world to celebrate.

世界上有这么多地方值得庆祝。

Take a short time today to think about what a detailed world we live in!

今天花点时间想一想,我们生活在一个多么精细的世界!

And then celebrate something simple - even if it is just your belly button!

然后庆祝一些简单的事情--即使它只是你的肚脐!

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/28747.html

为您推荐