您的位置 首页 英语阅读

奥巴马总统将发表告别演讲(3)

Together, we've brought home most of our brave troops from Iraq and Afghanistan,我们一起让我们在伊拉克和阿富汗英勇的部队大部分都回到国内,took Bin Laden and thousands of other terrorists off the battlefield for good.

Together, we've brought home most of our brave troops from Iraq and Afghanistan,

我们一起让我们在伊拉克和阿富汗英勇的部队大部分都回到国内,

took Bin Laden and thousands of other terrorists off the battlefield for good.

围剿了本·拉登和数千名其他的恐怖分子,让其无法再上战场。

We've opened a new chapter with the people of Cuba, shutdown Iran's nuclear weapon program without fire a single shot,

我们与古巴人民开启了新篇章,没有开一枪就关闭了伊朗的核武器项目,

奥巴马总统将发表告别演讲(3)

and brought the world together around a climate agreement that could save this planet for future generations.

把世界各国团结在一个气候协议下,这将为后代拯救这个星球。

By these measures and many more, we've made America a better stronger place for the generations that follows us.

通过这些以及许多其他的措施,我们为后代们把美国建设成了更好更强大的国度。

We brought our leg in a long journey of progress, knowing that our work is and will always be unfinished.

我们让我们的步伐深入到更长远进展的征程中,认识到我们的工作是,将一直是没有完成的。

And that's the imperative of citizenship. The idea that with hard work, people who love their country can change it.

这就是公民身份的重要性。正是这样的想法,辛勤工作并热爱这个国家的人们能够改变她。

That will be the focus of my farewell to you this Tuesday. And I hope you'll tune it.

这也将是我在周二告别演讲中的关注点。我希望你能选择到时收看。

Thanks and have a great weekend.

谢谢大家,周末快乐。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/29080.html

为您推荐