您的位置 首页 英语阅读

总统和第一夫人祝你圣诞快乐(3)

Those are values that help guide not just my family's Christian faith,这样的价值观,不仅仅引导着我家庭的基督徒信仰,but that of Jewish Americans, and Muslim Americans; nonbelievers and Americans of all backgrounds.也有

Those are values that help guide not just my family's Christian faith,

这样的价值观,不仅仅引导着我家庭的基督徒信仰,

but that of Jewish Americans, and Muslim Americans; nonbelievers and Americans of all backgrounds.

也有犹太教人,穆斯林;无神论者以及各种不同背景的人们。

And no one better embodies that spirit of service than the men and women who wear our country's uniform and their families.

没有人比身着我们国家军装的军人和他们的家人更好得体现着服务的精神。

总统和第一夫人祝你圣诞快乐(3)

As always, many of our troops are far from home this time of year,

和往常一样,我们很多的军人在这个时候都远离家乡,

and their families are serving and sacrificing right along with them.

他们的家人也在服役,和他们一样做着牺牲。

Their courage and dedication allow the rest of us to enjoy this season.

他们的英勇和献身精神让我们这些人享受着节日的快乐。

That's why we've tried to serve them as well as they've served this country.

也因此,我们竭力服务于他们,就像他们服务这个国家一样。

Go to JoiningForces.gov to see how you can honor and support the service members,veterans and military families in your community - not just during the holidays, but all year round.

访问JoiningForces.gov,找到你能尊重和支持服役官兵,退伍老兵和社区中军属的办法--不仅仅是在节日里,而是一年中的任何时候。

So as we look forward to the New Year, let's resolve to recommit ourselves to the values we share.

因此,在我们期待新年到来的时候,让我们坚定地让自己致力于我们共享的价值观。

And on behalf of the all the Obamas - Michelle, Malia, Sasha, Bo, and that troublemaker Sunny - Merry Christmas, everybody.

我谨代表所有的奥巴马家庭成员--米歇尔,玛丽亚,萨沙,波,以及经常捣乱的桑尼--祝大家圣诞快乐。

And we wish you and your family a happy and healthy 2017… thanks, and God bless.

祝你和你的家人在2017年幸福健康…谢谢,上帝保佑你们。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/29102.html

为您推荐