您的位置 首页 英语阅读

打造公平有竞争的市场环境(1)

Hi, everybody. If you've ever played a game of basketball in a gym, or entered a contest in school, or started a small business in your hometown,大家好。如果你曾在体育馆中打篮球,或者参加过学校的测验,在你的小城开办过

Hi, everybody. If you've ever played a game of basketball in a gym, or entered a contest in school, or started a small business in your hometown,

大家好。如果你曾在体育馆中打篮球,或者参加过学校的测验,在你的小城开办过小企业,

you know that competition is a good thing.

你知道的,竞争是个好事情。

It pushes us to do our best.

它让我们做到最好。

打造公平有竞争的市场环境(1)

And you know that a fight is only fair when everybody has a chance to win,

你也知道的,竞争是公平的,只有当每个人都有取得成功机会的时候,

when the playing field is level for everybody, and the rules are clear and consistent.

只有当竞争环境对每个人都是公平的,只要规则是清晰和始终如一的。

That's important to our consumers, our workers, our employers, and our farmers.

这对我们的消费者,我们的员工,我们的雇主,我们的农场主都很重要。

You deserve a fair shake, even though there might be much bigger players in the market.

你应该得到公平交易的机会,即便是市场上可能有实力更大的参与者。

Without a truly competitive marketplace,

没有真正有竞争力的市场,

those big companies can raise costs,or slack off on offering good service, or keep their workers' wages too low.

那些大企业会提高成本,在提供好的服务上懈怠,或者让他们员工的工资仍然很低。

And in an era when large corporations often merge to form even larger ones,

在当大企业经常合并组成更大企业的时期,

our leaders have an even greater responsibility to look out for us as consumers.

我们的领导人就有这更大的责任把我们作为消费者来关照。

To keep America's economy growing and America's businesses thriving,

保证美国的经济发展,保证美国商业的蓬勃发展,

we need to protect the principle of fair competition.

我们需要保护公平竞争的原则。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/29108.html

为您推荐