您的位置 首页 英语阅读

医保市场获得保险方案覆盖(1)

Hi, everybody. It's the most wonderful time of the year -- and not just because it's the holiday season,大家好。这是一年中最棒的时候--不仅仅因为这是节日季,but because it's also open enrollment season over at

Hi, everybody. It's the most wonderful time of the year -- and not just because it's the holiday season,

大家好。这是一年中最棒的时候--不仅仅因为这是节日季,

but because it's also open enrollment season over at HealthCare.gov.

而且因为也是HealthCare.gov上开放注册的时候。

I know that was a dad joke.But this weekend, I hope seriously, you'll take a moment to do something really important for yourself and your family:

我知道这是个爸爸的笑话。但这个周末,我很认真地希望,你们能花点儿时间做些对你自己和你的家庭非常重要的事情:

make sure you'll have health insurance for 2017.

医保市场获得保险方案覆盖(1)

确保你能在2017年拥有医疗保险。

If you're not covered yet, now is the time to sign up.

如果你还没有被覆盖,现在是时候去注册了。

Go to HealthCare.gov and shop for the plan that's right for you.

访问HealthCare.gov,并购买适合你的方案。

Like most Americans who get coverage through HealthCare.gov,

和大多数通过HealthCare.gov获得覆盖的人们一样,

there's a good chance you'll find a plan that costs less than $75 a month.

你将有很好的机会找到每月开支低于$75的方案。

And while the enrollment period lasts until the end of January,

注册期限持续到1月底,

as long as you sign up by this Thursday, December 15, you'll be covered starting January 1.

只要你在这个星期四前,12月15日注册,你将从1月1日开始获得覆盖。

Now, this doesn't apply to the roughly 250 million Americans who already get insurance through the workplace, or thanks to Medicare or Medicaid.

这不适用于大约2.5亿已经通过工作获得保险的人们,这多亏了医疗保险或医疗补助。

But here's what does.

具体情况是这样的。

Every American with insurance is now covered by the strongest set of consumer protections in history – a true Patients' Bill of Rights.

每一个有保险的人,都受到历史上最强大的消费者保护--真正的患者权利法案。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/29111.html

为您推荐