您的位置 首页 英语阅读

通过21世纪治愈法案(1)

Hi, everybody. On the first day of my administration, I promised to restore science to its rightful place.大家好。在我就职的第一天,我承诺重建科学的重要地位。I told you we would unleash American innovation and technology

Hi, everybody. On the first day of my administration, I promised to restore science to its rightful place.

大家好。在我就职的第一天,我承诺重建科学的重要地位。

I told you we would unleash American innovation and technology to tackle the health challenges of our time.

我告诉你们,我们将释放美国人民的创新精神和让科学技术来处理我们时代的健康挑战。

Over the last eight years, we've delivered on that promise in many ways, both big and small

在过去的8年里,我们用各种方式来实现这样的承诺,不管大的还是小的

通过21世纪治愈法案(1)

including, of course, providing health coverage to 20 million more Americans, and making health care more affordable for all Americans.

包括,当然,为2000万多的人们提供了医保覆盖,并让人们更能负担得起医疗保险。

Right now we have the chance to put our best minds to work one more time -- and in a big way.

当下,我们有机会用我们最好的想法,让其再一次起到作用--在一个更大的方面。

There's a bill in Congress that could help unlock cures Alzheimer's, end cancer as we know it,

国会有一个法案能够治疗阿尔茨海默氏症,治愈我们已经了解的癌症,

and help people seeking treatment for opioid addiction finally get the help they need.

帮助人们找到阿片成瘾的治疗方案,并最终找到他们需要的帮助。

It's called the 21st Century Cures Act.

这就是21世纪治愈法案。

It's an opportunity to save lives, and an opportunity we just can't miss.

这是一个拯救生命的机遇,而且是我们不能错过的机遇。

This bill would do a lot of good things at once. Let me tell you about five of them:

这一法案将一次性完成很多有利的事情。让我告诉你其中的五点内容:

First, it will make real investments this year to combat the heroin and prescription drug epidemic that's plaguing so many of our communities.

第一,这将在今年带来实质性投资,来战胜海洛因和处方药方面的流行病,这困扰着很多我们的社区。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/29114.html

为您推荐