Companies benefit from higher productivity and less turnover.
企业得益于更高的生产率和更少的人员流动。
Communities benefit when people have more money to spend at local stores, the diner, the movie theater.
社区得益于人们有了更多的钱在当地的商店,餐馆和影剧院消费。
The entire economy grows.
整个经济因此而增长。
Folks, there is so much more to be done to seize the immense possibilities within our reach.
同胞们,抓住这触手可及的巨大潜力,还有很多事情需要去完成。
We are better positioned than any country in the world to own the 21st century.
我们比世界上的任何国家在拥有21世纪上有着更好的优势地位。
But we have to address the economic anxieties brought on by globalization.They're real.
但我们必须清楚,全球化带来的经济隐忧。它们是真实存在的。
The increasingly rapid movement of people, money, goods and ideas around the world - we can do that.
世界各地逐渐加速运动的人员,资金,货物和想法--我们可以去做这些。
But we need to recognize that globalization hasn't been an un-alloyed good
但我们需要认识到,全球化一直不是纯粹的好东西
and we need to empower those who have paid the price of that globalization.
我们需要授权那些为全球化付出过代价的人们。
There's many things we can do to level this playing field.
我们有很多事情去做来建立公平竞争的机制。
Because given a chance - American workers never, ever let their country down.
因为只要有机会--美国人从未从来不会让这个国家衰落下去。
But they need a chance.
但他们需要这样的机会。
And I just want to thank you all.
我只想感谢所有人。
Thank you all for the faith you have in this great country because,as I said, we are better positioned than any nation in the world to own the 21st century.
感谢你们所有人在这个伟大国家里坚守的信仰,因为正如我所说的,我们比世界上任何国家在拥有21世纪上都有着更好的优势地位。
We know how to do it. Insist that we do it.
我们知道如何去做。坚持下去,我们就能做到。
And have not only a great weekend this weekend,but have a great Thanksgiving weekend - because we have much to be thankful for.
不仅祝大家周末快乐,也祝大家感恩节快乐--因为我们有太多需要去感恩的。
God bless you all. And may God protect our troops.
上帝保佑你们。愿上帝保佑我们的军队。