That's what you'll see inside.
这就是你在博物馆会看到的。
You'll see it in the shackles of an enslaved child and in the hope of Harriet Tubman's gospel hymnal.
从一个被奴役孩子的枷锁中和哈莉特·塔布曼福音诗歌的希望中看到。
You'll see it in the tragedy of Emmett Till's coffin and in the resilience of a lunch counter stool and in the triumph of a Tuskegee Airplane.
在爱默特·提尔的棺材悲剧中、在午餐柜台凳静坐的坚韧以及电影《黑色轰炸机》的成功之中看到。
You'll see it in the shadow of a prison guard tower and in the defiance of Jesse Owens' cleats and in the American pride of Colin Powell's uniform.
从监狱看守塔的阴影中、在杰西·欧文斯对钉鞋的蔑视中以及科林·鲍威尔身着军装所展现的美国荣耀中也能看到。
All of that isn't simply the African-American story;
所有这些都不仅仅是非洲裔美国人的故事,
it's part of the American story.
它是美国历史的组成部分。
And so it is entirely fitting that we tell this story on our National Mall,
因此,在国家广场完全适合我们讲这个故事,
the same place we tell the stories of Washington and Jefferson and our independence;
同样在这里,我们讲述过华盛顿和杰佛逊领导美国独立的故事;
the story of Lincoln who saved our union and the GIs who defended it;
讲述过林肯拯救美国联邦制反对分裂的故事;
the story of King who summoned us all toward the mountaintop.
讲述过马丁路·德金召集大家登向山顶的故事。
That's what we'll celebrate not just this weekend, but in the years and generations ahead - a fuller account of our glorious American story.
我们不仅在本周末,还要在未来的年代世世代代讲述,更完整地光耀这些美国故事。
It's a chance to reflect on our past and set a course for the future.
这是一个回顾历史展望未来的机会。
Because here in this country, all of us, no matter what our station in life,
因为在这个国家,我们所有的人无论是什么身份,
have the chance to pick up the pen, and write our own chapter for our time.
都有机会拿起笔,书写我们自己的时代篇章。
Thanks everybody, and have a great weekend.
谢谢大家,周末快乐。