I think of Square as a platform that's
我觉得Square是一个很好的平台
going to build an ecosystem around it.
可以围绕它打造一个很好的生态系统
We're going to be very, very good
我们会变得非常善于
about releasing strong and
发行关于怎样开发东西的有力的
clear APIs on how to build things.
清晰的应用程序接口
The best thing that you can do is
你能做的最佳之事就是
hook something off that payment.
就是摘机付款
A real-time hook off that payment goes
即时摘机付款
back to that sort of visualization.
回归可视化
I would just love to see a visualization of all
我很乐意看到
commerce happening in the world right now.
世界上正在发生的贸易都在可视化
Can you imagine a visualization of money
你可以想象可视化的
flowing from one place to another place,
资金从一处流动到另一处
what that looks like?
那看起来会是怎样的呢?
That's awesome. So, I'd love to see projects like that.
太棒了.所以我想看到这样的工程
We're certainly not going to think about all of them.
当然,我们不会去想所有这些东西
But we are going to think about a lot of them.
但我们会去想它们中的大部分
We are going to do a lot.
我们会做很多事
The company right now is already
公司现在就在
doing about eight different things.
做八个不同的事情
We have to coordinate all those eight
我们要让八个不同的东西
different things into one thing.
合作成为一个
We're building hardware. We're fulfilling hardware.
我们开发硬件,我们完成硬件
We're building a payment network that
我们开发不会走下坡路的付款网络
can't go down because if we go down,
因为如果我们走下坡路了
we lose money for one of our users.
我们会会为我们的客户带来损失
It's not just 140 characters,
这并不只是140个字符的问题
it's potentially $140 because they can't make the sale.
它只是潜在的140美元,因为这些字不能卖出去
We're building a risk and fraud function.
我们也创造了防风险和防诈骗功能
We're building support.
我们在建立支持体系
And then, we're building Web service and a client.
之后我们建起了网络服务和客户端
So, there's a lot going on and
我们正在做很多事情
there's going to be even more.
将来还会做更多事情
I think of Square as a startup
我觉得Square是个很好的开始
with many startups inside of it.
因为它里面包含了很多的开始
That's how we're organizing the company internally.
这是我们怎样从内部来组织公司
We're going to have a lot of different projects.
我们会有很多不同的工程
They'll be coordinated by
它们会被一整个宏大的体系
this one cohesive unit outside.
联系组合在一起